What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had supper at Joe's Bar & Grill in North Myrtle Beach, I had an excellent crab chowder appetizer and the Seafood Medley which consist of large shrimp, sea scallops lump crab meat. and New Zealand mussels baked in garlic butter, white wine, lemon and herbs, topped with parmesan cheese. It was an excellent meal. If any of you have ever been to Joe's you know it was good.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura..._Grill-North_Myrtle_Beach_South_Carolina.html

Had supper at Joe's Bar & Grill in North Myrtle Beach, I had an excellent crab chowder appetizer and the Seafood Medley which consist of large shrimp, sea scallops lump crab meat. and New Zealand mussels baked in garlic butter, white wine, lemon and herbs, topped with parmesan cheese. It was an excellent meal. If any of you have ever been to Joe's you know it was good.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura..._Grill-North_Myrtle_Beach_South_Carolina.html

Dude, all of that sounds amazing.

Just did work on an excellent tater tot casserole.. ahhhhh

gatorade and pepto... im sick as a dog lol

628d1ac5-fd03-4bc5.jpg

This will serve as lunch and dinner today. Citrus basil and garlic chicken with bacon, 4 cheeses, gorgonzola, spicey aioli and ranch sammich with fresh cut fries off a food truck.

that is some serious roach coach craig

i had chipotle... not sure if its a wise decision when recovering from a stomach bug but hey... its my fave

Alfredo with spicy italian sausage and chicken.

I am cooking so Subway it's

that is some serious roach coach craig

i had chipotle... not sure if its a wise decision when recovering from a stomach bug but hey... its my fave

Was called Stackhouse Mobile Melted Madness. Came through our place off of Witchduck, next time they come through I'll pm you, haha

Does anybody have any dinner reccomendations for Atlanta? That's where I'm eating tonight.

No Mas Mexican food and margaritta

Shrimp & Grits

Chili Dogs from the grill and a Ginger Ale!!

Shepards Pie with FireStone IPA. Mmm...

Steak and homemade stuffing.

3 quesadillas and my 1st ever Cheerwine I brought back from Myrtle Beach today.

I had an awesome burger for dinner tonight.

Wife made these rice dish with steamed veggies and shrimp.

Bugolgi, first time having it since I was in Korea a couple years ago.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Papa Murphy's pizza.

Chinese fast food tonight, Panda Express' fried rice, mushroom chicken and Mandarin chicken. Tasty!

I think tonight is shepherds pie

Was called Stackhouse Mobile Melted Madness. Came through our place off of Witchduck, next time they come through I'll pm you, haha
lol i was just off witchduck about 10 mins ago hahaha weird

had beef and broccoli at the local chinese place tonight... lil too gingery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back