What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leftover pizza and leftover brisket.

I had some good, rural South BBQ tonight. Really good.

It's called The Smoking Pig in Pendleton, SC. I'm visiting Clemson.

Been there. They still going crazy with the red slaw?

Oh, if you take 85 north from clemson make a stop in spartanburg. Little joint there called the beacon, get a cheeseburger aplenty. You can thank me later.

--
Tapatalk2

Been there. They still going crazy with the red slaw?

Oh, if you take 85 north from clemson make a stop in spartanburg. Little joint there called the beacon, get a cheeseburger aplenty. You can thank me later.

--
Tapatalk2

I dunno about the slaw, but I had their stuffed baked potato casserole as a side tonight and it was RIDICULOUS. I'm not sure how much time we'll have tomorrow to stop anywhere. How quick is the Beacon?

Pretty quick as long as you don't catch it a lunch or dinner rush. Typically in and out in 30-45.

--
Tapatalk2

Pretty quick as long as you don't catch it a lunch or dinner rush. Typically in and out in 30-45.

--
Tapatalk2

Well if it's as good as you say, I hope I have time. Thanks for the rec btw.

I had chicken patties and crispy rounds.. I kind of wish I had of gone the DDec route with Shepards pie though.. Sounds awesome.

It was pretty delicious

Beer on the course, more beer and shots after the round. Won some money at pool, Mcd's sounds good about now.

Beer on the course, more beer and shots after the round. Won some money at pool, Mcd's sounds good about now.
Never thought I'd hear you say that duey!

Toasted ravioli, a St Louis specialty

no good grill at the course?

Texas Road House eh

Shaner's Pizza. Good stuff.

Got home late so I threw in a couple Banquet frozen dinners.

Pizza.

mcdonalds last night... ionno why but i was craving it

Had Byron's drive inn. Fried shrimp burger and a BLAT (BLT w/ Avocado).

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Pork chops, new potatos & asparagus.

Chipotle here as well, celebrating a birthday.

A couple weeks ago I thought Pot Pies sounded good. So I had them again. One more meal of them and they are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back