What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way, belt has been retired until next May
you could. just make sure you wear "the belt" with them.

no I actually just used one of theirs. funny thing was I hit a 6 iron that was 2* up and it felt AWESOME. I may have to get fit to fully see the potential of these irons
nice hat hanks. did you take your own set in?

lol @ the GP belt! good one OEM.

lol hopefully I can add a couple 2.0 hats to the mix today.

I just got a few of these as well. Think we might have to do a little contest on here soon with them. They are nice hats. Love that the Miyazaki is silver instead of white. Looks nice.

IMG_0198.jpg

My wife picks my clothes. I never think about this stuff, but it looks like she is keeping me in style.

Got these in today.

302635_im_____0_gsi

JB, out of all the things I've seen you buy/get/post, I would have never expected these to be your style.

I imagine they are rather comfy!

JB, out of all the things I've seen you buy/get/post, I would have never expected these to be your style.

I imagine they are rather comfy!

I did not pick them. They were sent to me. But they were featured (style wise) in our previous magazine and we have an apparel feature coming up in this one that these are for. Just a complete outfit kind of thing. Very comfy.

Dang guys! All this talk if apparel makes me want to go out and spend money!! Is it too earlier to start stocking up outfits for the Outing?

Dang guys! All this talk if apparel makes me want to go out and spend money!! Is it too earlier to start stocking up outfits for the Outing?

haha I think there are like... two more 'seasons' of clothes to get through... If you buy now, you'll be out of fashion by then!!

haha I think there are like... two more 'seasons' of clothes to get through... If you buy now, you'll be out of fashion by then!!

Haha!! True enough!! After all, I've got a JB award to maintain! :D

JB have you seen any of the True tour shoes yet? They look pretty sweet.

Yeah I think the shoes themselves are called True Tours.

Yeah I think the shoes themselves are called True Tours.

We spoke to the company months ago and they were supposed to be sending 2 pairs to take a look at. Still have not seen them, but were told by a couple of others that some delays are going on.

are those nike shoes similar to the ones my brother has?

are those nike shoes similar to the ones my brother has?

Yes, just the Fall release version of them.

Yes, just the Fall release version of them.

ok, he loves them. says they're incredibly comfortable. they look really sharp to. looking at them, i wasn't the biggest fan, but once their on the course and with the right outfit, they really look good.

They should make chuck taylor's with spikes in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back