What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Sligo do lipstick to go with all these purdy outfits?

No, but if it were IJP apparel would you say the same thing? :beauty:

No, but if it were IJP apparel would you say the same thing? :beauty:

No because I know for certain that IJP has coordinating lippie for all his lines. :zdance:

Is it really necessary to put down someone's choices in apparel regardless if done in jest? Many golfers around the world have found brands like Sligo, IJP, Puma, etc... due to the bright colors and like them quite a bit. Not everybody wants to wear black or khaki each time they golf. Making fun of those choices, even in jest is not really necessary.

Bit thin-skinned - only teasing on a fun subject.

I'm sorry if the nasty man poking fun at your outfits caused offence. Obviously it's a free world and you can wear what you like and revel in showing it all off but equally it is perfectly allowable to find it a little amusing.

Bit thin-skinned - only teasing on a fun subject.

I'm sorry if the nasty man poking fun at your outfits caused offence. Obviously it's a free world and you can wear what you like and revel in showing it all off but equally it is perfectly allowable to find it a little amusing.

Yeah, nothing like judging a book by its cover. Yeah, that is certainly being thin skinned. If you dont like what people are choosing to wear on THP, there is no reason to poke fun. JUST MOVE ON!

He's just upset because sligo doesnt have anything to go with wet, pale, and pasty.

Yeah, nothing like judging a book by its cover. Yeah, that is certainly being thin skinned. If you dont like what people are choosing to wear on THP, there is no reason to poke fun. JUST MOVE ON!

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

So anyways... It's getting to be that time of year up here in Ohio where we need to layer up... I saw this vest at Golf Galaxy yesterday, and I think i have to have it..

cfli-black.jpg

They also have a white that is pretty sweet, but I think the black is where I'm going.

Edit: removed my post.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

THe personal attack post has been deleted. Personal attacks are NOT allowed on THP and will not be tolerated.

Well lets just say i have no style, especialy golf style. But I just picked up these Footjoy Contour shoes for $40 and I think they look all right. I haven't worn them on the course yet but they are pretty comfortable right out of the box.

just ordered these last night.

Sligo1.jpg

Sligo3a.jpg

Sligo3b.jpg

Sligo2a.jpg

Sligo2b.jpg

^^^awesome choices.

haha, i was just about to bump this thread up and ask you to share with us what you bought.

love that first shirt!

i like that there's been a few of the gator shirts ordered here lately. i know that now makes three of them. i can't wait for my stuff to get here.

So anyways... It's getting to be that time of year up here in Ohio where we need to layer up... I saw this vest at Golf Galaxy yesterday, and I think i have to have it..

cfli-black.jpg

They also have a white that is pretty sweet, but I think the black is where I'm going.

I like it! Was it on sale or over priced like most UA stuff?

^^^no kidding! for simple designed attire the UA gear is ridiculous.

I like it! Was it on sale or over priced like most UA stuff?

65 everywhere I've looked, but I think it just came out, so I guess it makes sense... I may just wait for a sale or something...

Then again, if it gets under 60 here again, I may just have to buy something at full price haha!

^^^awesome choices.

haha, i was just about to bump this thread up and ask you to share with us what you bought.
Thanks TC. I needed some shirts to go with plain black pants. I think I can get away with wearing the blue shirt with these plaid pants. you think?
MD_09-22-2010C.jpg

love that first shirt!
Thanks Hanks. I think it'll go good with plain black Nike pants, Nike red belt, 2010 TW shoes, and black/white VR hat.

65 everywhere I've looked, but I think it just came out, so I guess it makes sense... I may just wait for a sale or something...

Then again, if it gets under 60 here again, I may just have to buy something at full price haha!

$65? Gees and it doesnt even have sleeves! Add the sleaves and its probably a $130 jacket! I love the look of UA stuff but for the price it doesnt hold up as well IMO. Plus I just picked up the Sligo windshirt which should server about the same purpose as this.

$65? Gees and it doesnt even have sleeves! Add the sleaves and its probably a $130 jacket! I love the look of UA stuff but for the price it doesnt hold up as well IMO. Plus I just picked up the Sligo windshirt which should server about the same purpose as this.

Yeah, if it was one of their 'tech' covers I probably wouldn't consider it, but it's fleece, which is great to cut down the chill.

Usually I go for Marmot or Mountain hardwear, stuff designed to brave the elements, but damnit, that vest is beauty.

Yeah, if it was one of their 'tech' covers I probably wouldn't consider it, but it's fleece, which is great to cut down the chill.

Usually I go for Marmot or Mountain hardwear, stuff designed to brave the elements, but damnit, that vest is beauty.

haha, you are so talking yourself into OEM'ing this. i can see it happening.

lol the pictures will be up soon when its OEM'ed and at home. Make it happen Canadan!

lol the pictures will be up soon when its OEM'ed and at home. Make it happen Canadan!

haha temps are mid 60s all week! I think I need to see a day in the 50s to bring on the full power of OEMage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back