What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

I don't need more polos, but Dormie has a solid logo so I will be getting more polos, but the belt game will become stronger after Dormie. Me thinks this thread will be getting some more photos after this weekend...

Ordered some new pants this morning from Nike. Time to retire a few pairs from the closet.

Picked up one of these last week. My inner 6 year old is very excited.
1695669627457.png

I don't need more polos, but Dormie has a solid logo so I will be getting more polos, but the belt game will become stronger after Dormie. Me thinks this thread will be getting some more photos after this weekend...
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Got some Puma Dealer pants and a too snug Cloudsoft polo for my birthday, thanks Mrs. Reject!

Another Dormie IMG_7933.jpeg

Took a punt on this polo from Bearbottom. I’ve a few pairs of their shorts but didn’t even realize they did golf polos. It was the design that caught my eye, I like skulls. $45 which is a great price and they provide a meal for kids in India for every item sold if that’s your kinda thing. We’ll see how it holds up, their shorts have all been quality pieces. This feels well made and has a good fit. Not baggy but you don’t need to be a super model to wear it.
C464B388-5C03-454C-BA91-BCB71E8D6A99.jpeg

I did get a couple new things.

Puma cloudspun crewneck
Puma youv pullover
Puma P hat

I did get a couple new things.

Puma cloudspun crewneck
Puma youv pullover
Puma P hat
I got one of these to fit the new lesser me.

You guys ever get a T-shirt as a gift and when you go to put it on, wonder whether they just guessed on the measurements?

lmao, how could fanatics get it this wrong?!

I need some new hoodies and quarters. But, from who?

I need some new hoodies and quarters. But, from who?
Quarters from stitch for lightweight, I'm still in love with them.

Hoodies from Puma, I think are my most comfortable ones right now.

Need some new golf pants. It’s that time of the year. The search for my size begins!

Cold weather gear is currently the search

Back