What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Bought a couple Trav cloud hoodies and a full zip blended hoodie/vest that’s amazing.

Bought a couple Trav cloud hoodies and a full zip blended hoodie/vest that’s amazing.
The shirt I bought this weekend that was large has me wondering if they fixed the humongous gap between medium and large. The large actually fit like a large. if they fixed this, my wallet is in trouble! Gonna need to head to a store to try on more shirts.

The shirt I bought this weekend that was large has me wondering if they fixed the humongous gap between medium and large. The large actually fit like a large. if they fixed this, my wallet is in trouble! Gonna need to head to a store to try on more shirts.
No idea, I don’t care for their polos, just the outer wear and hats.

No idea, I don’t care for their polos, just the outer wear and hats.
The one I bought this weekend was probably the most comfortable TM polo I've ever worn. It felt different from some of the others. Also had a drop around the bottom of the shirt instead of the traditional slit in the sides.

Dude hats are getting expensive. Travis has them all over good stores for $55 or so I think.
I paid 39 per for new Trav hats at PGA Superstore yesterday. They’re not near Melin prices lmao

I paid 39 per for new Trav hats at PGA Superstore yesterday. They’re not near Melin prices lmao
I'm swinging by later and can snap a pic of the $55 ones. I mean, that's not Melin but that's getting up there.

Dude hats are getting expensive. Travis has them all over good stores for $55 or so I think.
And that's why I don't own them lol. $30 is about max I will pay for a hat unless I am a special occasion, but even then, no way I'd spend 70 on a cap haha. That cap better come with free hot dogs at the turn for life. lol

Was just completing a couple small purchases for the home gym at Amazon. Checked my shopping list and found UA golf polos were 52% off. So I've a white UA golf polo on the way for next season :D

Hoodie with zip and pockets only way to go
IMG_6195.jpeg

Couple new cloud spun hoodies!

Stopped by the sale rack today at PGASS and picked up these two. I never owned a Puma Mattr shirt and these are amazing. I can tell they will do well in the summer. Also some patterns that would make @Jank proud

IMG_8290.jpeg

Bought some new Matte Grey today 😍

Stopped by the sale rack today at PGASS and picked up these two. I never owned a Puma Mattr shirt and these are amazing. I can tell they will do well in the summer. Also some patterns that would make @Jank proud

View attachment 9231410
MATTR is their best material imo.

I only wish they would eliminate the collars like the one on the right, and stick with the ones like on the left. Adore my MATTR shirts.

I only wish they would eliminate the collars like the one on the right, and stick with the ones like on the left. Adore my MATTR shirts.
Absolutely agree and wish the left collars were the standard

Two tone collars or brims on hats don’t do much for me. I agree with you and @mikeg_74

Absolutely agree and wish the left collars were the standard
It seems like they’re headed back that way, which is a win.

Two tone collars or brims on hats don’t do much for me. I agree with you and @mikeg_74
It’s not the two tone aspect, it’s the material. Same MATTR as shirt, no issue, the other stretchy material eventually leads to bacon collar.

It’s not the two tone aspect, it’s the material. Same MATTR as shirt, no issue, the other stretchy material eventually leads to bacon collar.
I misjudged. Doesn’t change my opinion on the cooors but I don’t think I had ever thought about them being two different fabrics.

Something new to remember when looking at polos.

Back