Which Gaming System Are You Choosing?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Deserted island, you have one system for a week to get by. Which are you choosing?

And if the answer is none, no need to share it.

IMG_3052.jpeg

Gotta go with the Nintendo

Nintendo

N64 with 007 and Star Fox

I'd take the old school Nintendo

From those options it would be the SNES

Super Nintendo

I want to say genesis, but I'll go with SNES because I spent a lot of time on that.

N64 for me

N64. Such an awesome system. Slappers only no Odd Job!

Nintendo NES.

N64 easy would be an easy choice if I wasn't by myself. It was amazing to play in groups. By myself I might have to say the regular old NES. It had a lot of great games. I would just try to beat Metroid till I succeeded.

N64. That was a game changer for console gaming. Get you some golden eye and Mario party/cart. Many weekends with friends wasted this way.

OG Nintendo.

Sega is my nostalgic answer because of Sonic but I honestly couldn’t name another game on that I played lol

So probably N64

the nostalgia in me says toe original Nintendo because that's the only one of the 4 I had. The intellectual part says take the N64 because it has more games that will take longer to beat.

really depends on games, but assuming I have them all, OG nintendo. Gunsmoke, baseball stars, duck hunt... I could be happy for a while.

OG Nintendo 8-bit for sure. Only problem is, I'd need to be blowing on the cartridges every 10 min. IYKYK

I only had the original Nintendo and the SNES, so I'll choose SNES.

SNES and all the JRPG’s I can pack.

All about the original Nintendo, just the sheer amount of games would carry me through. ;)

N64 - I could play Ocarina of Time on repeat

Back