Who do you think your swing resembles?

my swing looks like a special ed student with a sparkler

HAHAHAHAH rep added bro.

TC - Is it just me, or do you stand mad close to the ball?

HAHAHAHAH rep added bro.

TC - Is it just me, or do you stand mad close to the ball?

No, it's not you. I like to stack n tilt, Foley style!

my swing looks like someone slipping on ice and trying to keep their balance!

I am unsure. Anyone have any ideas of me?

Ernie Els but just shorter. Your setup
and posture. Your tempo is quicker but similar action

Kongfrontation

No, it's not you. I like to stack n tilt, Foley style!

10-4. I can't really compare your swing to anyone, because there's only like...2 good lefty pros. Phil and Bubba. LOL

Just kidding, really can't see any immediate connection though.

10-4. I can't really compare your swing to anyone, because there's only like...2 good lefty pros. Phil and Bubba. LOL

I told you! Nah, those videos are from last winter. My swing is a bit different these days. I've lengthened it a bit and I'm not so on top of the ball anymore. There was this event called the Morgan Cup and there's tons of videos I was in in that thing, lol

Thaniner, I'd have to say your swing (especially your finish) looks like Luke Donald; very balanced. I'd like to say I have a more fluid swing with my driver and woods and a more mechanical swing with my irons. I honestly can't compare myself to any pro out there, because well, I'm not that good.

Mine is much like Ai Miyazato's in that I have a really slow takeaway and backswing. I find that it helps me stay in-tempo and on-plane when I take the club away nice and slow.
[YOUTUBE]LvYTAElb8S0[/YOUTUBE]

So your saying you're a hair over 49" tall and swing like an LPGA star...very nice

Kongfrontation

Excuse me how about bob Charles and Russ Cochran

Kongfrontation

I told you! Nah, those videos are from last winter. My swing is a bit different these days. I've lengthened it a bit and I'm not so on top of the ball anymore. There was this event called the Morgan Cup and there's tons of videos I was in in that thing, lol

On an unrelated note, you need to change your avatar. Lee looks like he's about to go snatch some little kid at a baseball game....

:eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::quiet::spam::wtf:

Coming from a IJP fan, no way!

Coming from a IJP fan, no way!

But if you're going for that #2 creepy pedophile look you've nailed it....

I don't have a vid of my swing, but when my golf coach took video he said my swing looks like Tiger's old swing. Same sort of pushing through it and finishing powerfully. When he put mine next to a flipped Tiger swing I pretty much agreed.

Unfortunatly he sent me to the doctor and next lesson I was having my swing changed. No joke, I was in the early stages of a Tiger-like knee injury. I had to take some time off and change my swing a bit so I wouldn't put as much stress on my knee.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Some drunk guy stumbling out of a bar, trying to swing up to grab something before he falls over.

Some drunk guy stumbling out of a bar, trying to swing up to grab something before he falls over.

Sooo...John Daly????

Wow, my swing is so bad I would hope its nothing like any pro's! The most recent video of my swing is in the BHFW testers thread... I took video of me at the range the other day and I'm far too embarrassed to post them!

Very cool thread though for sure.

A few people have told me back swing resembles Bubba Watson's, which is hysterical because I can't hit a driver as far as he hits a 4-iron.

A few people have told me back swing resembles Bubba Watson's, which is hysterical because I can't hit a driver as far as he hits a 4-iron.

Well, his driver is also 3* lower loft than you....lol and he's just Bubba.

Flip that around to a right-handed swing and I see a little Geoff Ogilvy in that swing, with the stand-up in the follow-through.

Having seen you swing, that is hysterical. I'm not sure that I have a pro comparison for you. :alien:

People have seen my swing from the Morgan Cup videos, I have a very long swing that is the length of Bubba or JD, but I don't have as quick of a tempo as either of those guys. I'm not sure who my pro comparison really is, to be honest.

Flip that around to a right-handed swing and I see a little Geoff Ogilvy in that swing, with the stand-up in the follow-through.

Having seen you swing, that is hysterical. I'm not sure that I have a pro comparison for you. :alien:

People have seen my swing from the Morgan Cup videos, I have a very long swing that is the length of Bubba or JD, but I don't have as quick of a tempo as either of those guys. I'm not sure who my pro comparison really is, to be honest.
You have a rhythm and tempo that remind me of an Els/Couples swing Ary.

Back