Who do you think your swing resembles?

It is a headcover kmac. I had to prop the phone up on my bag.

Probably good I cut my ugly mug out.

It is a headcover kmac. I had to prop the phone up on my bag.

Probably good I cut my ugly mug out.

Yeah I thought so. It was nice of you to cut the head out being that is close to dinner time and all.

No one I can think of

That's the swing I remember from FL that carried my ass around on saturday afternoon.

My swing: your average weekend HACK.

Me: Ive been told I look like, and have even been mistaken for, Nick Watney. Not sure how I feel about that.

Mine has been compared to JB Holmes. Shorter/compact backswing.

No pro has a swing that is nearly as ugly as mine.

UNC I dont understand why you think your swing is fugly. I think it looks like a quicker Ryan Moore. Plus, your impact poistion is second to none and it looks like you generate some serious speed.

UNC I dont understand why you think your swing is fugly. I think it looks like a quicker Ryan Moore. Plus, your impact poistion is second to none and it looks like you generate some serious speed.

The only part i hate is the massive dip near contact. I haven't had my driver SS checked but my 6 iron SS is 95mph so figure Driver at least 112-115 minimum.

Jus a video of his swing. It's the only normal speed down the line swing I could get. It's a 7 Iron and it looks exactly like yours accept Ryan likes to take his time.

I agree with JT. It looks like you kill the ball.

No idea. I know I have some similarities with other players but none that really stand out.

Early on (35 years ago) I tried to swing like Jack. Still do to some degree today, in that I like to turn my head slightly to the right to start my swing, but outside of that, my swing is unique to me I guess. I've never really tried to emulate anyone.

Back