• Shawn Clement

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Jeff Ritter

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters
Haha thats great! LOL!

If it were for my purposes to follow one of the above. Shawn Clement. I'm not a technical person and his way of explaining things is real simplistic. For example... wrecking ball.

Alex

Kip Puterbaugh He's a Golf magazine top 100 teacher.

That video is great. I have to practice that.

Im a big fan of Mark Crossfield. I love how he makes his lessons easy to understand but still does a really good job of explaning what he's trying to teach.

Did anyone watch the Mark Crossfield video with the Rombax that Rory uses?
How much does that shaft cost (it's "mega" expensive)

I vote for Tadashi, I keep going back to the video he put in OEM Kevin's swing thread.

I'm Humbled, thank you!

No it is I that should be thanking you. I have learned a lot with that video and some other advise you have given informally in the R11 testing thread.

Shawn Clement,s Youtube Videos

Shawn Clement,s Youtube Videos

Has anyone of you used his videos for instruction.I had been struggling with the s***** for about a week and a half,nuttin worked.I turned to him on the tube and really was serious about it.I mean I took notes and everything 3 and a half pages worth and finally it all made sense to me.You know how the lite finally comes on!Man I wanted to jump up and down,but for fear of lookin like a fool I kept my composure.Shawn,s videos are really easy to understand,fun and entertaining as well.I would recommend him to anybody who is struggling with anything. His website I believe is shawnclement.com Good luck all and good golfin.:clapp:

Who do you watch?

I am wondering who here watches golfing related vlogs, fitness or training tips on Youtube?

If you do, who?

Shawn Clement - I like the way he breaks things down into simple lessons.

I should have said in my original post who I watch.

For entertainment - Gabriel Writer
For tips - Shawn Clement, Mark Crossfield
For fitness - Mike Pedersen, Functional Patterns

Additionally I listen to a couple of podcasts.
Golf Smarter (great for tips on the psychology side of golf).
Golf Talk Radio.

and of course THP.

I do.I watch Shawn Clement. He really cured my,I hate this word,Shanks.Yuck! Watched a couple of his vids took a bunch of notes and bingo.Now if it happens again I can fix it. This guy is very good you should check him out.

I am going to look into Shawn clements.

Herman Williams and Michael Breed and Mark Crossfield!

Last edited:
Herman Williams and Michael Breed Chris and Mark Crossfield!

That is awesome. I take lessons from Herman. Great guy

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

4golfonline aka mark crossfeild

Shawn Clement's Wisdom in Golf videos

Gotta love Gabe Writer, that guy is the man. I don't watch him for instruction, but he's a pretty funny guy and a good player from what I can see.

Brian Manzella... best in the biz in my opinion

He really treated my,I dislike this term,Shanks.Yuck! Viewed a number of his videos took a lot of notices and online bingo.Now if it happens again I can fix it. This guy is very excellent you should examine him out

Shawn Clement

Back