Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Jeff Ritter

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters
Michael Breed and Mark Crossfield!

4golfonline, PureSwingTV, golfingworls, PGAtour and others

Shawn Clements is the man to watch............

Shawn Clement - I like the way he breaks things down into simple lessons.

Big +1 on this. Love the simplicity of his explanations. Seems to work for me. Also, the british guy who does 4golfonline,love those vids too.

I like Gabe Writer he doesn't upload videos as frequently anymore though and recently I found a guy named Mathieu Cowan his Youtube channel is SunsetFilmsHD he has a few vlogs following him as he plays courses around Hawaii he's a professional videographer so the videos are well put together and watching in HD shows how stunning Hawaii is, he's a good player about a 3 handicap funky swing but he gets around the course well and he's a funny guy.

Anyone a fan of Shawn Clement?

Anyone a fan of Shawn Clement?

Just wondering if anyone has ever checked out his youtube vids or if there are any WIG'ers (Wisdom in Golf) fans here.

I know there are tons of ways to swing the club, just wondering if anyone has modeled their swing after this model.

I have watched his videos. He provides some very easy to understand practical tips.

TapAhoy!

I've started watching Shawn Clements' videos on YouTube - he does a great job of breaking down the golf swing in easy-to-understand terms.

I have become a big fan of Hank Haney, he teaches strong fundamentals and when something in my swing goes wrong I can either youtube him or pick up one of his books and get a fix.

Michael Breed "NOW LET'S DO THIS"...

I was wondering if this still holds true. I have been watching Scratch golf academy and me and my golf. These guys have helped me build a better swing. The handicap is coming down.

Malaska has helped me more than any other instructor out there. It's bout communication and I seem to grasp his approach to teaching.

Other - I read Tadashi's swing tips

Call me a golf nerd, but I love watching Mark Crossfeild's Course Vlogs. Especially the match plays against European pros. These vlogs have gotten me through a few midnight shifts on the station desk.

Back