Who is your Favorite NFL Team

wcueb923

Reaction score
Handicap
Mine Is The Big Blue New York Giants.

Dallas Cowboys!!!

Should we fight now...grrrrrr....lol

J E T S Jets Jets Jets

Seahawks I guess, but I'm really more just a fan of the NFL. I watch the game I find the most interesting on sunday or the one I put the most money on.

Pats fan.

GO COLTS!!!

Indianapolis Colts! Peyton is the Man!!

Colts and Falcons!

Green Bay. My dad got me hooked on them young, got made fun of alot being a GB fan in Dallas territory lol

Well that would have to be Americas team. Cowboys baby.

Sota Vikings ALL DAY!

My grandfather was a huge Minnesota fan, so I got hooked on them from him!

Green Bay. My dad got me hooked on them young, got made fun of alot being a GB fan in Dallas territory lol

Gawd, first an OU fan now a packer fan to? I dont think we play golf this summer after all haha

Gawd, first an OU fan now a packer fan to? I dont think we play golf this summer after all haha

HAHA!! Opposites attract....and make for excellent trash talking.

Pittsburgh's a given, so I'll give you a couple of my favorite non-hometown teams: Houston, Kansas City.

AFC- Steelers
NFC- Vikings

I was a Raider fan growing up, moved to Texas after college and became a Cowboy fan for a while until Jerry fired Landry and then ran off Jimmie, now I don't have one. I just watch them all. If I had to pick one from each league it would maybe be the Bears and the Colts.

Packers, the eagles were my favorite non homer team until that unforgettable 4th and 26 debacle. Still have nightmares.

The Browns

Back