Who is your Favorite NFL Team

I grew up a huge Packers fan but since we have the Colts close by now, I tend to follow both of them. Gives me someone to cheer for in the NFC & AFC.

I grew up a huge Packers fan but since we have the Colts close by now, I tend to follow both of them. Gives me someone to cheer for in the NFC & AFC.

I hear you. Since I have moved to Florida I tend to cheer on the Tampa Bucs, However when they play big blue all bets are off. haha

Browns... This is our year (again).....

Born in raised in Milwaukee so I'm a diehard Greenbay Packers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really shouldn't have to guess based on my screenname, but if you can't figure it out, here you go:

Dolphins_3.gif

I grew up a Bears fan but when Carolina received their franchise, I made the switch.

Denver Broncos. Bring back the orange crush.

don't have a favorite team I do have teams I really don't like though.

I grew up a Bears fan but when Carolina received their franchise, I made the switch.

Supporting your local team is an honorable trait in my opinion. I wish more people supported their local communities.

This is the only orange crush you will see for a while

Unfortunately, I think you're right. Von Miller = Karl Mecklenburg we shall see. :D

Panthers :/

Supporting your local team is an honorable trait in my opinion. I wish more people supported their local communities.

Well said JB. Would you tell us your Team.:D

Growing up my dad was always a Bears and Cub fan so I was too. Now I've done the same thing to my son. Someone please break the cycle! :banghead:

Colts..

I've lived in San Diego, Chicago, Seattle, Pittsburgh, and now Boston. I'm a Patriots fan followed by Pittsburgh, Chicago, Seattle...uh, San Diego not so much.

Green Bay Packers for obvious reason. Also a big fan of whoever is playing the bears and the vikings :D

Denver Broncos. Bring back the orange crush.

how on earth did that happen? denver is sooo far away from orlando

mines obvious... no pro team in hawaii and i was a seau fan before moving to san diego which in turn translated into whats on my sig

Anyone who has seen my profile pic knows im the worlds biggest colts fan!!!! Super bowl in indy this year!

My Terrible Towel waves for the Stillers

Back