Who makes the best clubs?

Who makes the best clubs?

• Total voters
Why are we arguing about OEM's. They all make great stuff and there are a$$@#&# everywhere.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Hahaha I was wondering when the censor filter would catch that one. FWIW I could care less for this argument. Play what you want, think what you want, doesn't affect me at all. We might as argue about coke vs pepsi.

--
tapatalk

Hahaha I was wondering when the censor filter would catch that one. FWIW I could care less for this argument. Play what you want, think what you want, doesn't affect me at all. We might as argue about coke vs pepsi.

--
tapatalk

I concur. Good point.

Pepsi's better. :D

Oh dear dear dear... Bagger, I can see this is useless. I have provided arguments, and you have done little more than blow raspberries at them. If you wish to debate, I will debate, but this is silly and childish, and when a teenager is telling you that, you should reexamine a few things.

--
tapatalk

I had to change it. It got through and I apologize for my profanity. I'll argue blonde over brunette

I had to change it. It got through and I apologize for my profanity.

Not offensive to me, but wise move to change it. Coke blows.

--
tapatalk

Not offensive to me, but wise move to change it. Coke blows.

--
tapatalk

I prefer coke but I understand that others enjoy pepsi and that's okay too

--
tapatalk

LOL... now I'm distracted (attention span of a hummingbird). Chunky... fork or spoon?

Alex

P.S I've already contributed my opinion in this intense debate.

LOL... now I'm distracted (attention span of a hummingbird). Chunky... fork or spoon?

Alex

P.S I've already contributed my opinion in this intense debate.

Spork, end of debate.

--
tapatalk

Spork, end of debate.

--
tapatalk

Well done sir. Someone should Rep you for that

There are just so many great sets of clubs out there, that it makes it hard to say who actually makes the best set... The best set is the one that fits you.

Your argument consisted of the attire of the Titleist crew at the PGA Show. Yep you got me there...
No, I argued that there was a significant potion of the population that were snobs, and that Titleist themselves promoted that image. I simply provided the dinner jackets as an example. Let me ask a question. Did you join just to argue about this, or do you plan on contributing to the forum in other ways?

Thanks, Thats cool I know most here don't have that attitude. But here is a quote from 10yardddraw from the 712 thread;
"Im just not a big fan of them for having the "Elitist" attitude and a lot of the Titleist players I have come across are the loud im better than you and titleist is the best thing in the world attitude. Just gets old. I am not saying they are all like that just A LOT of them."

Then Iceman started this poll as a direct result of the what went on on the 712 thread. it just gets old and every time Titleist is ever mentioned and I bet they never even met this so called titlest snob just looked over and saw titleist in someones bag and thought "SNOB" without even talking to them

I am not coming down on one side or the other on this, but I thought it would be interesting to point out that the person you quoted here, 10yarddraw, is a huge fan of the Titleist driver that he has in his bag. He is making this comment and yet he plays Titleist stuff. Nothing is black and white.

Alright we should probably stop this. People won't be convinced either way. All OEMs make great clubs, so "best" is a personal opinion.

I dont think 90% would say one company makes the best ball.
Nor do I think anybody makes the best clubs.
I think every company is putting out some incredible equipment right now and it is about finding what is right for the individual.
Couldn't say it any better. The answer to this question is so subjective. It's different for everyone. I didn't bother voting.

yes you did argue didn't you?
And now you are just trolling. Go away, we are tired of you and you are obviously of no value to the community that we have worked so hard to build here.

I just opened this thread, and it's obvious it's going nowhere fast. Get it back to topic or it's going away.

All,

I'm up for some good old debating and what not but lets keep it civil. Lets just keep it to the topic at hand.

I just opened this thread, and it's obvious it's going nowhere fast. Get it back to topic or it's going away.

We are awesome! I just came in here to say the same lol. I'm all for some debate but keeping it civil is the name of the game. I think.

I could never say who made better equipment because I play everything almost. I'm not a fan of titleist for reasons that go beyond elitistism but I don't think everyone who plays them are.

Ive seen people who think their brands better than all brands. Taylormaders, Nike-ers, Callaway nuts, adams golf nuts, mizuno nuts, Titleist dudes. Every brand has their fanbase.

That being said, Titleist is appreciated for their "traditionalist" approach to the game. So much so, that their "traditionalist" fans self promote the "traditionalism" that Titleist looks for in a customer base. Titleist lovers, IMO are more passionate about their brand, and Ive seem them all. Followed by Nike, because of the whole TW thing.

Is there a bit of an elitist feel? Yeah. Does it bother me? Not unless its shoved in my face, and most times its not.

Some people wear Louis Vuitton, just because its Louis Vuitton, and Titleist has been able to attain that status and that fanbase. Not wrong by any means from Titleist. But their passionate fans are a little more passionate than most.

PS this doesnt go for people who play 1 titleist club. They make great stuff. But having driver through putter, with FJ shoes and titleist balls, saying that all other equipment is not as good, THAT is what Im referring to.

Ive seen people who think their brands better than all brands. Taylormaders, Nike-ers, Callaway nuts, adams golf nuts, mizuno nuts, Titleist dudes. Every brand has their fanbase.

That being said, Titleist is appreciated for their "traditionalist" approach to the game. So much so, that their "traditionalist" fans self promote the "traditionalism" that Titleist looks for in a customer base. Titleist lovers, IMO are more passionate about their brand, and Ive seem them all. Followed by Nike, because of the whole TW thing.

Is there a bit of an elitist feel? Yeah. Does it bother me? Not unless its shoved in my face, and most times its not.

Some people wear Louis Vuitton, just because its Louis Vuitton, and Titleist has been able to attain that status and that fanbase. Not wrong by any means from Titleist. But their passionate fans are a little more passionate than most.

Great post Thainer.

We are awesome! I just came in here to say the same lol. I'm all for some debate but keeping it civil is the name of the game. I think.

I could never say who made better equipment because I play everything almost. I'm not a fan of titleist for reasons that go beyond elitistism but I don't think everyone who plays them are.
That's why we are on the winning team at MC 2.0.

Back