Who was the first THPer you met?

I believe the first person I met was @DawgDaddy when I helped set up a round for him and some others before a Seemore event in Nashville. Later that year I went to my first event and met many others at PGA National for the THP Championship.

I don’t even know who was first lol. I met a bunch all at the same time in Roanoke at Three Notched at the titleist experience 😁. I think I was last to arrive or second to last. I think we had everyone from that experience there unless I’m mistaken. @Jman was beyond awesome and covered everyone’s tab.

@MichiganGripRip at Chicago O’Hare airport for the Sweep presented by Budget Golf in 2019.

None yet, but hope to add a ton of names. The sooner the better. Could be this fall on this side of the pond...

@jdtox was the first I met IRL, played a round with him the week before the Morgan Cup. Was nice enough to let me stay on the team 🙂

I met a bunch at once. But I guess the first one I really met was TC. Then ended up sitting next to his brother at a dinner a few minutes later. First THP outing was pretty intimidating, but those two helped make it less though.

@ir13 and a member named johnboync used to play at the divide with them all time when I first joined.

Still haven’t met anyone. I’ve been here less than 6 months though. I’m hoping to change that next season by getting out and playing with Ohio-THP.
Oh, blast from the past. I actually got to meet 3 at once for my first THP meet up @Kmench @Golfers Anonymous and @Scooby45

All are great folks that o really enjoy the company of. Always love linking up with them and do so every opportunity I get.

@jbuck31 at our club. He's the one that got me to be more active here...so it's really all his fault. 😬

@mtbloco when I flew over to Arizona to play in the AZ THP game. i wanted to meet him and get in some more competitive practice before we teamed up at the Morgan Cup.

This was at the very first event/outing at Sarasota National. I can’t even remember the two guys’ names, but they were in the pro shop. Pretty sure they tried to steal a wedge that weekend 😂😂

Met @wam78 i believe last year. He sold me a Titleist ts3 fairway club.
It was a pleasure meeting with for a few mins lol

only THPer I’ve met in person.

First was similar to @Nerdy met a bunch of THPer's at an Ohio gathering, but the first couple I actually talked to were @Grins and @xhail in our morning round, then got to witness greatness first hand with @OhioGolfer as we were paired with @ddec as they battled versus the course. Also spent some time talking with @jdtox and @Jman prior to the round as well as many other THPers.

Back