Whoop Fitness Band

So I was sick of only have one strap for my 4.0 when I have six 3.0 straps sitting not being used. Ended up trying to put the 3.0 on and the clasp won’t lock in when the whoop is unstrapped. But once you click in the lock, it works just fine.

You can see that the strap doesn’t fit perfectly for it but it’s close enough to be able to use old straps. I’m pretty pumped about this

IMG_8157.jpeg

So I was sick of only have one strap for my 4.0 when I have six 3.0 straps sitting not being used. Ended up trying to put the 3.0 on and the clasp won’t lock in when the whoop is unstrapped. But once you click in the lock, it works just fine.

You can see that the strap doesn’t fit perfectly for it but it’s close enough to be able to use old straps. I’m pretty pumped about this

View attachment 9191893

just did this myself - thanks for the inspiration!

View attachment 9191893
You can lightly pinch the metal and get the gen 3 ones to snap on to the bar like the gen 4. I did the same thing but wanted them to lock on

Who got me for the auto-renew, I’m in for another year. The data has been helpful as I try to survive with a newborn.

I’d sign up again tomorrow if they brought back the buy it outright price :(

I’d sign up again tomorrow if they brought back the buy it outright price :(
I've used it off and on for a few years, cancelled earlier this year and have thought about starting up again.

I've used it off and on for a few years, cancelled earlier this year and have thought about starting up again.
I enjoyed the data it gave me, but it really seemed pricy for what I was getting per month. Two years at 30 a month, that gets pricy real fast.

I enjoyed the data it gave me, but it really seemed pricy for what I was getting per month. Two years at 30 a month, that gets pricy real fast.
They’ve lowered the price of the full year or two year subscriptions by quite a bit!

They’ve lowered the price of the full year or two year subscriptions by quite a bit!
True, but you have to pay all at once. I can do that, but I don’t want to do that lol

True, but you have to pay all at once. I can do that, but I don’t want to do that lol
It’s why I’m still paying $30 per month :LOL:

They sent me a survey yesterday, that was my biggest gripe. Just let me pay for it and then be good for life. I don’t care about new bands etc.

I quit wearing it because I got tired of it telling me that I'm tired and dont sleep enough.

I quit wearing it because I got tired of it telling me that I'm tired and dont sleep enough.
I’ve been known to threaten by Whoop band for telling me I need to go to bed before 9pm to reduce my sleep debt 🥴

1691709804973.png

Is there a THP group for Whoop?

I dug my Whoop 4.0 out of the drawer and am starting to use it again. Always a good daily reminder that I dont get enough sleep.

Is there a THP group for Whoop?

I dug my Whoop 4.0 out of the drawer and am starting to use it again. Always a good daily reminder that I dont get enough sleep.
There is. What is your whoop user name? I'll add you to the group

Just invited you. Not sure if you need the team code but it's COMM-EE8AD5
Nice. I just joined the team myself. I need another group that tells me I’m lazy… lol

Nice. I just joined the team myself. I need another group that tells me I’m lazy… lol
We would happily welcome you! I get to see all the things I do wrong, but never change.. lol. I am envious of those who are consistently getting 8+ hours of sleep every night!

We would happily welcome you! I get to see all the things I do wrong, but never change.. lol. I am envious of those who are consistently getting 8+ hours of sleep every night!
I am becoming master of the “poor sleep, high recovery”

IDK, but I am still on the fence about getting a whoop.
It still hasn't convinced me. Half of me wants to, but the other half still does not want to.

IDK, but I am still on the fence about getting a whoop.
It still hasn't convinced me. Half of me wants to, but the other half still does not want to.
There are positives and negatives for sure. I think it does a great job at what it does and it's a big motivator for me. Hate the price though but can't get myself to fork over a large sum up front to offset it lol

Daily reminder that I don’t get enough sleep. Lol.

Attachments

• IMG_2055.jpeg
    IMG_2055.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1
:cool:

1706396339689.png

How did you accomplish that high a recovery? Did you die and they counted that?

Back