Whoop Fitness Band

Trust the whoop! Do you have a 4.0 or are you still rolling 3.0?
4.0! Which explains why my latest charge lasted less than 48 hours :rolleyes:

Whoa. Maybe your whoop is broken lol a full charge should still get five days
It was definitely an anomaly. Really weird, I got the 20% message and then it was dead almost immediately after.

I usually get 4 or so before the warning.
I actually have more trouble charging the damn thing than anything. The new charger is soooo bad and I have to position it absolutely perfectly or my whoop doesn't even recognize it

I actually have more trouble charging the damn thing than anything. The new charger is soooo bad and I have to position it absolutely perfectly or my whoop doesn't even recognize it
Same.. and sometimes the battery itself goes into a dead mode and doesn't want to charge. For some reason, connecting it to a windows based pc seems to wake the battery up from that dead mode if anyone else experiences that. (Found that tip online when I couldn't get mine to charge)

After detecting my bowling activity last week and now detecting beat saber on my oculus, I’m starting to think I’m either really intense in everything I do or I’m out of shape…

1676422215773.png

Beat Sabre is no joke lol
Ok after some more beat saber I agree. Apparently I was just doing really easy songs before. Good news, we can leave the bike here when we move. Beat saber is my cardio now!

Update and price decrease coming!

I’m thinking about getting a whoop again. Mostly to see where I’m at with recovery and sleep. I keep going back and forth. Was there a decent improvement with the 4.0 release?

I’m thinking about getting a whoop again. Mostly to see where I’m at with recovery and sleep. I keep going back and forth. Was there a decent improvement with the 4.0 release?
I think the battery and the charger are worse. The new metrics of skin temperature and blood oxygen are cool though. If you're getting back in, there hasn't been a ton of improvement in my opinion. But they did just lower the price pretty significantly if you buy a membership for a full year instead of doing it monthly like I have been

I think the battery and the charger are worse. The new metrics of skin temperature and blood oxygen are cool though. If you're getting back in, there hasn't been a ton of improvement in my opinion. But they did just lower the price pretty significantly if you buy a membership for a full year instead of doing it monthly like I have been
I signed for a multi- year deal right before the price drop. I wonder if they will do anything for those like me who just missed out on the savings.

I signed for a multi- year deal right before the price drop. I wonder if they will do anything for those like me who just missed out on the savings.
I’d reach out for sure

I need to read through this thread, but are we THPers a fan of Whoop?

Do I jump in?

I need to read through this thread, but are we THPers a fan of Whoop?

Do I jump in?
I think it’s fantastic. Especially with their new discounted prices for paying for one or two years at a time

Look at that, didn’t notice I won a triple crown last week 😎

1681140484652.png

Single crown this week though :p But honestly the most impressive one
Average strain over 13.1 last week 🤕 no wonder I’m feeling so exhausted! For someone who struggles to keep momentum in a fitness routine, I find Whoop really beneficial in helping me manage expectations and understand what my body is telling me.

If you have a Whoop, what convinced you to get one and the monthly service?
I am on the fence right now, but willing to get one if someone can provide a personal experience with it.

I am on the fence right now, but willing to get one if someone can provide a personal experience with it.
Read RPPs above.

For me it's a huge motivator. Seeing low strain days makes you want to get out and do more or at least be more active. The Recovery, Sleep and especially the HRV stat have been huge for me to see what works for my body and what doesn't in regards to eating, sleeping and trying to be healthier.

Also, they just lowered their yearly subscription amounts and it is a lot better pricing. I still do monthly but will be switching soon because I have zero thoughts stopping

For me Whoop has been a great indicator of what’s going on with my body. For example, I always need a nap after I golf. Turns out my strain is crazy high when I golf. If I have a rough workout or I’m dragging throughout the day, I can often go back to my Whoop stats and determine that I was sufficiently recovered and my body needed a break. If you’re on the fence, I’d highly recommend going for the 12 month subscription, which is only $59 more than 6 months of the monthly subscription.

I think this is the first time I’ve had Whoop while sick and it’s definitely reflected in my recovery stats.

Back