Wilson Staff Ci11 Irons - PGA Show Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
a little bigger than the ci9. Sounds like a winner in my book. I liked the 9, but the 11 may just be better.

I have such a crush on these irons. They are beautiful, and I'm sure they will perform amazingly as well.

I haven't been able to watch this yet but let me tell this, from hitting these..... WOW. Stock shaft and all, just a fantastic iron. Not sold on the cavity but good lord did these feel/sound like a million bucks. On my top 4 irons list for sure.

Love, Love, Love these irons. Like Yoccos, these are in my top 4 right now.

I will do more than check them out when they hit stores. I will be hitting them this weekend, woot woot! The Ci9's were such a phenomenal iron that I just couldn't resist these. Thanks for the video!

I will do more than check them out when they hit stores. I will be hitting them this weekend, woot woot! The Ci9's were such a phenomenal iron that I just couldn't resist these. Thanks for the video!

You pick up a set or maybe demoing them?

You pick up a set or maybe demoing them?

I ordered a set last week. They ship out of Chicago tomorrow and should (hopefully) be here Friday. I'll be playing golf in East Tennessee this weekend so I hope they are here in time. I'm beyond excited. These irons are serious sleepers my man.

Cant wait to read your thoughts big fella

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I ordered a set last week. They ship out of Chicago tomorrow and should (hopefully) be here Friday. I'll be playing golf in East Tennessee this weekend so I hope they are here in time. I'm beyond excited. These irons are serious sleepers my man.

Good for you! They sure are drop dead gorgeous and you have always been a big Wilson fan. I bet ya smoke em like a pipe :blob:. I will keep my fingers crossed for ya to get them on time :thumb:

Saw these at the golf show, sick looking iron and the black is bad ass.

Tap-in Talking

Can’t wait to test these at the THP demo day. Wish they would have some place in the DC area that stocked them to try out.

Some of my favorites. I really love Wilson Staff and the Ci11's seem legit. Excited to hit these in May.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

The finish on these is just awesome looking! Matches the Citizen that I wear everyday (same VPD finish).
Wilson Staff has a really great looking set with these.

JB, is it cool if I add some unboxing pics and keep my thoughts in this thread?

That is, when I get them. I am a bit anxious.

JB, is it cool if I add some unboxing pics and keep my thoughts in this thread?

That is, when I get them. I am a bit anxious.

Absolutely. Looking forward to it.

Absolutely. Looking forward to it.

Sweet! Thanks. Same here. I think W/S is very excited about this line of iron. I would honestly take any iron in their 2012 lineup. Did you get any additional info on the FG62's? I demo'd it last week and for a blade, it's incredible.

Sweet! Thanks. Same here. I think W/S is very excited about this line of iron. I would honestly take any iron in their 2012 lineup. Did you get any additional info on the FG62's? I demo'd it last week and for a blade, it's incredible.

No videos with them, but we will have a set at the THP Demo Day.

No videos with them, but we will have a set at the THP Demo Day.

Nice. I think people will like them. For what they are, they're incredible.

Nice. I think people will like them. For what they are, they're incredible.
That was the picture you posted up last week, correct? Those looked very, very slick...and thin!

Their 2012 line looks great, W/S brought it with this one.

That was the picture you posted up last week, correct? Those looked very, very slick...and thin!

Their 2012 line looks great, W/S brought it with this one.

That was them. You know, they just aren't intimidating over the ball, at all. I really enjoyed hitting them when I demo'd the 7 iron. I would have a set of those V2's in a hot minute too.

That was them. You know, they just aren't intimidating over the ball, at all. I really enjoyed hitting them when I demo'd the 7 iron. I would have a set of those V2's in a hot minute too.
The V2s are some of the best looking irons I have ever held. The top line on the FG62s looks very, very slim. Would love to see them against the V2s at address.

FG62_Irons_Group

I can go by the shop and snap some comparison pics for you buddy. Dude, those 62's are just stunning.

I can go by the shop and snap some comparison pics for you buddy. Dude, those 62's are just stunning.
No need to go through the trouble, but if you're there and can snap a picture that would be awesome. Agreed, the 62s are a set of beauties. Not sure how well I would be able to hit them, but would love to give them a swing or two.

Back