Wilson Staff Ci11 Irons - PGA Show Video

Thats true. Hard to find w/s anywhere around here.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using Tapatalk

The Golf Galaxy in Appleton doesn't even carry W/S. I am kind of sad that stores in the area doesn't carry the Ci11s. Because they are impressive and could easily be in more bags.

Yep, I think the closest w/s demo day is in chicago.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using Tapatasestelk

The Wisco force is strong on the forum.

I love it.

My GIRs keep increasing. I love these clubs. Dont regret getting them for one second!

Went to a demo day/fitting this weekend. It was overcast and not many people showed up. I spent 2 + hours trying the Wilson irons and getting fitted. I bought the Ci11 's and could not be happier. Received 10% off and a free wood.

During my search I tried many irons. My second chioce was Ping I20s & G20's. The G20's were too bulky for my eye and launched too high. The I20's did not seem to have enough game improvement. The Ci11's were perfect.

I can not wait until they arrive.

Glad that another has turned to the dark side. I love my Ci11s.

My only dislike is how badly my finish has worn...the sole of my clubs look nothing like they did when I bought them.

Tap before talk.

My only dislike is how badly my finish has worn...the sole of my clubs look nothing like they did when I bought them.

Tap before talk.

True, the soles of the clubs do gradually go silver, but it doesnt bother me too much.

True, the soles of the clubs do gradually go silver, but it doesnt bother me too much.

I definitely wouldn't consider it a major issue (less than minor, honestly). However, it's the only blemish I've found with the ci11's!

Tap before talk.

Tap before talk.
And it makes reselling them tough.

And it makes reselling them tough.

Definitely, but if you go the trade-in route they shouldn't penalize you. I traded in a SuperTri that looked like it had been to hell and back and they have me full price.

Tap before talk.

I kind of like the wear. It shows character of the irons. Makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something.

I kind of like the wear. It shows character of the irons. Makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something.

Agreed...I don't mind the wear at all. I'm glad I'm getting used to these irons, too...I had a problem with the chunks initially, but I started to move the ball more towards the center of my stance for even my short iron shots and the issue has been solved. I'm loving these irons still. Thanks, TC!

Back