WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great bag colt...I could totally play that bag. Very nice.

Thanks guys. I'm really happy with it!

I'll take a pic of the grips when I get a chance again. Meant to before I went on the course yesterday, but forgot.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Thanks guys. I'm really happy with it!

I'll take a pic of the grips when I get a chance again. Meant too before I went on the course yesterday, but forgot.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

No rush, just wanted to check them out. Thanks for taking the time to post them up though, appreciated.

Colt, I'm late to the party but hooooooooly crap that is one sessy bag of clubs dude! Super nice!

Since I just got the KBS C-Tapers finished up, time to post a new WITB methinks (Two putters are in rotation so there's two pics! hehehe)

DSC_0320.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

Colt, I'm late to the party but hooooooooly crap that is one sessy bag of clubs dude! Super nice!

Since I just got the KBS C-Tapers finished up, time to post a new WITB methinks (Two putters are in rotation so there's two pics! hehehe)

DSC_0320.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

Nice J! Will somebody please explain to me what the heck is a "c-taper"? I hear the chatter, but haven't bothered to educate myself.

Nice J! Will somebody please explain to me what the heck is a "c-taper"? I hear the chatter, but haven't bothered to educate myself.

What wedges are you playing? C-taper is a new shaft by KBS. Search and there is an entire thread to educate yourself on them.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Thanks Landon!

Lower launching and lower spinning KBS shaft. Their answer basically to the lower launching flight of Project X but with a much better feel (less harsh) than Project X. As a true high-ball hitter I'm pretty pumped as I couldn't stand Project X any time I've tried them.

It is new shaft from KBS. As for specifics, JMan or TC would be yor best bet to get that info.

Nice looking grips you got there. I've got the same ones.

Tapping Roll Tide Roll all summer long!

So what's the difference in the "C" taper and just a plain ol' taper? So it's just a stiffer tipped KBS?

bgammil, I'm playin' Sonartec t46 EC wedges with DGS200 shafts.

IMG_0257Medium.jpg

Nice bags guys!

So what's the difference in the "C" taper and just a plain ol' taper? So it's just a stiffer tipped KBS?

bgammil, I'm playin' Sonartec t46 EC wedges with DGS200 shafts.

IMG_0257Medium.jpg

Those are some great looking wedges

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

War Eagle, here's the grips.

On th driver.
a6cd8e9a-56dd-2bbf.jpg

And one of the irons.
a6cd8e9a-5710-980f.jpg

My guess by the War Eagle call sign is that your an Auburn fan. Is that why orange interested you? If so then maybe you could go blue on some clubs and orange on some. Or maybe white on woods, blue on irons, orange on wedges. Some kind of setup like that.

Or you could've just wanted to see them for the heck of it and I am therefore rambling right now!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

War Eagle, here's the grips.

On th driver.
a6cd8e9a-56dd-2bbf.jpg

And one of the irons.
a6cd8e9a-5710-980f.jpg

My guess by the War Eagle call sign is that your an Auburn fan. Is that why orange interested you? If so then maybe you could go blue on some clubs and orange on some. Or maybe white on woods, blue on irons, orange on wedges. Some kind of setup like that.

Or you could've just wanted to see them for the heck of it and I am therefore rambling right now!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

You got it, the Orange grips had me interested. Definitely a good idea, go with Orange on the Irons and Blue on the Woods. I think that would look pretty good.

Thanks for posting up the pics, I love the look of those grips.

Go Vols! Lol I need to find me some of those. Love the orange

JMan, I'm loving those C-Tapers and I'd be begging you to hit that ML4 if I were ever around you.

How do you feel about the C-Tapers in the TM Rescue. That setup interested me.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

JMan, I'm loving those C-Tapers and I'd be begging you to hit that ML4 if I were ever around you.

How do you feel about the C-Tapers in the TM Rescue. That setup interested me.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Thanks good sir!

As far as the rescue with steel in it, I've tried to play graphite in my hybrids again and again but mentally I just cannot swing it like an iron unless it's steel. Sad, yes, but it's a fact I've got to stop fighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got it, the Orange grips had me interested. Definitely a good idea, go with Orange on the Irons and Blue on the Woods. I think that would look pretty good.

Thanks for posting up the pics, I love the look of those grips.

Why not both on one club? Keep the orange grips on the irons and get the shafts done by Vibrant in blue. Maybe a little orange paintfill on the burner heads and you've got a nice, colour coded custom set. BAM!

Why not both on one club? Keep the orange grips on the irons and get the shafts done by Vibrant in blue. Maybe a little orange paintfill on the burner heads and you've got a nice, colour coded custom set. BAM!

Wow, that would be quite a sight to see! Going with blue shafts with an orange grip would be something I've never seen before, but might be too far out there for me. Love those grips though.

these are some great looking clubs...i glad to see there's less talky talky and more pictures onlike the beginning of the thread.

Yeah some great set ups - will get mine up soon, now I've got it pretty much set that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been meaning to stick this up for a while.

Driver - TM R11
3 wood - trusty old PGA Southpaw
Hybrid - TM Rescue 11
Irons - 4-8 TM CB, 9-PW TM MC
Wedges - Vokey 52, 56 & 60
Putter - SC Kombi S

P1010201.jpg

P1010202.jpg

P1010203.jpg

Done....

I've been meaning to stick this up for a while.

Driver - TM R11
3 wood - trusty old PGA Southpaw
Hybrid - TM Rescue 11
Irons - 4-8 TM CB, 9-PW TM MC
Wedges - Vokey 52, 56 & 60
Putter - SC Kombi S

P1010201.jpg

P1010202.jpg

P1010203.jpg

Great looking bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.