WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm rocking near gear due to some testing, I thought I'd share..

Great looking bag there! I love all that sweet looking gear.

Nice! Have ya had the irons out yet? Who's the green guys?
I picked up the A4 set early this year. Been hitting the heck out of them all summer. LOVE the look and thin blade-ish appearance. From address, they're sweeter than anything under 500 you could ever find.

I figured id update my previous photos since getting a new bag and approach wedge.

DSC_0115-2.jpg

DSC_0121-1.jpg

DSC_0125-1.jpg

Nice looking set Redline. I love the shot looking up at the bag from the ground.

Last edited:
Nice bag BF. I'll admit that those shaft stickers make me want to peel them off though heh.

Great bag there J. Those Bstone iron's look fantastic in the staff bag

MarcW keeps saying about my stickers. LOL I will remove them!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

This isn't about the clubs, it's more about the bag. Two THP headcovers and a THP umbrella.

DSC00155.jpg

Love that Adams staff bag. Nice pic dude!

Looks good blugold! That alligator looks gigantic man...is it even on a club in that photo - hard to tell?

I figured id update my previous photos since getting a new bag and approach wedge.

DSC_0115-2.jpg

DSC_0121-1.jpg

DSC_0125-1.jpg

How come we never got to see the Ping with its clothes off? Must be one UG-LE putter haha

Yeah, that is a sick bag blu! I like that a lot.

Looks good blugold! That alligator looks gigantic man...is it even on a club in that photo - hard to tell?

It's on the 3wood. It fits perfectly. I love that it's that huge. I love it more because it has THP's logo on it.

update to my bag, i have went all r11

4460c2a0.jpg

c3bb8fab.jpg

acd364ee.jpg

update to my bag, i have went all r11

4460c2a0.jpg

c3bb8fab.jpg

acd364ee.jpg

Nice setup man! So beautiful.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

How come we never got to see the Ping with its clothes off? Must be one UG-LE putter haha

She's too classy to have her clothes off all willynilly in pictures. They only come off when she's about to hit the ball.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Nice bag BF. I'll admit that those shaft stickers make me want to peel them off though heh.Great bag there J. Those Bstone iron's look fantastic in the staff bag
I agree on both counts! :)

that setup looks awesome Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back