WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Seth!! THose irons are soooooo purdy!

Are those the new TM MC irons? Very good looking sticks Seth

SethO, I must admit, seeing your bag was a let down (LOL), I starred at your Scotty putter over and over in the FS Market....seeing you change colors on that thing...I guess in my mind I somehow thought I was gonna' see some radical club colors, rainbows, unicorns, hell...I don't know.... I can't believe my mind just put that up there like it was going to be reality????

Cool bag anyway! (I am laughing at myself SO hard right now).

SethO, I must admit, seeing your bag was a let down (LOL), I starred at your Scotty putter over and over in the FS Market....seeing you change colors on that thing...I guess in my mind I somehow thought I was gonna' see some radical club colors, rainbows, unicorns, hell...I don't know.... I can't believe my mind just put that up there like it was going to be reality????

Cool bag anyway! (I am laughing at myself SO hard right now).

Haha. I understand man. I did repaint my driver. The Titleist is red and the 910 is green, but it doesn't really come though in the pic. Some of the paint on these clubs is ultra stubborn and does not want to come off. I don't like overfilling existing paint without stripping it. I am getting ready to repaint the Scotty again. I am thinking metallic green and red.

Really good looking Seth! I love your bag and what's in it.

Thanks man! I am completely satisfied with my bag for the first time ever.

Good dude! I wonder how long you stay that way? I really like that 3wood you have. Have you hit the newer version, the one with the channel in it? Man, that's a nice 3wood.

Good dude! I wonder how long you stay that way? I really like that 3wood you have. Have you hit the newer version, the one with the channel in it? Man, that's a nice 3wood.

I wonder how long that will stay too. I like that 3w a lot man! I have not hit the newer version, but it looks like the dogs bollocks. I want to try it so bad, but I can't really afford another club right now.

I wonder how long that will stay too. I like that 3w a lot man! I have not hit the newer version, but it looks like the dogs bollocks. I want to try it so bad, but I can't really afford another club right now.

I thought it looked like that too until I hit it. WOW!

I thought it looked like that too until I hit it. WOW!

haha. The dogs Bollocks = Very good (according to Russle Brand anyway). I saw one at some golf store and I was drooling, but I didn't want to hit it because I had my credit card on me.

With my bag the way I want it (for the time being) I thought I would finally add to this thread. I love how this bag keeps my clubs in place! No banging around :)
DSC08058.jpg

DSC08067.jpg

DSC08064.jpg

DSC08063.jpg

DSC08062.jpg

With my bag the way I want it (for the time being) I thought I would finally add to this thread. I love how this bag keeps my clubs in place! No banging around :)
DSC08058.jpg

DSC08067.jpg

DSC08064.jpg

DSC08063.jpg

DSC08062.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to get my 14 divider bag in the mail. I'll post pix then.

iOS using Tapatalk

Here is my setup. I have pretty much changed all the clubs in my bag in the last 4 months and couldn't be happier.

IMG_8478.jpg

IMG_8481.jpg

IMG_8482.jpg

IMG_8483.jpg

IMG_8485.jpg

IMG_8486.jpg

A 64˚ wedge! Wow that is something I have never actually seen in someone's bag.

A 64˚ wedge! Wow that is something I have never actually seen in someone's bag.

Haha oh well now you have. It just suits the courses I play regularly. They have very hard sand bunkers that are quite deep and there is plenty of them, so the low bounce and loft make it easier. I have a 56 & 60 that I put in the bag when I play courses with decent bunkers.

Hey guys, wanted to share my bag,

910D2: Stiff diamana Kai'li set to D1 (STD lie, set to 8.75*)
910F: Stiff RIP shaft set to D1
(STD lie, set to 14.25*)
910H: Stiff diamana Kai'li set to C1
(.75* flat, set to 20.25*)
4-PW VR Pro Combos DG S300
52* bent to 50* VR wedge DG S400
54*, 58* VR Pro wedge DG S400
Putter: Method 003. 33"

522165b6-71dd-62a4.jpg

522165b6-725b-2855.jpg

522165b6-727c-ff4f.jpg

522165b6-72a5-18a9.jpg

Nice bags guys.

Boy from OZ, I like the iron head covers. Where did you get those?

Cheers! They look great. Might have to OEM some!

Boy I like the bag of goodies you got there...I too was eyeing the booties on the irons, they actually look pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back