WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Mizzies man!

Nice bag TBT! Looks sharp..

Well, here's my bag. I've got the R9 460 TP headcover because the guy I bought it from had 2 Supertris (different lofts) and one headcover and he kept his. Extra shaft for alignment aid, and I cheat sometimes and put it in if I need to launch higher than the RIP launches. THP cover looks great! And my rangefinder that I don't use sits comfortably on the bag.

th_Golfclubs007.jpg

th_Golfclubs008.jpg

Whenever I post pics they're so small. can I enlarge them right on photobucket?

Nice bag Jack. I like the look of the ST a lot.

Got two rounds in and then they took a bath but here they are. Sadly without the AW for now...

8472D401.jpg

BEBD7195.jpg

C09F392E.jpg

Very nice!! They look very shiny.

Latest update of my bag:

2012-06-17_16-36-30_246.jpg

Here is my PING Pioneer cart bag. The towel is an old Ben Hogan one I got years ago which I still really like.

IMG_1921.jpg

Here is a better shot at the clubs. The i20's have lead tape to get them to D2. I'll be sending them to PING this winter to have the CTP changed out. The Titleist and Wishon head covers actually match pretty well.

IMG_1922.jpg

No head covers:

IMG_1923.jpg

A few shots of the Wishon 775HS. I thought I'd post a couple as it's hard to find good pics of these on the internet. Note the split sole which gives it more iron like turf interaction, especially in the rough. Another nice feature is the .83 COR head.

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

Well, that's it. I'm pretty happy with the set up right now.

Mike

Last edited:
Wow perkins and bahaster, you guys have some awesome set ups! I love the R11s too thechosen1!

It's pretty boring right now, but it's going to be changing in the next couple months. I call it Margarine!

June2012017.jpg

Nothing boring about that bag, those mizzies are sweet, as well as the 2i! Kickin it old school, I like it.

Nothing boring about that bag, those mizzies are sweet, as well as the 2i! Kickin it old school, I like it.

I agree, the Mizzies look really traditional not boring hah

Wow perkins and bahaster, you guys have some awesome set ups! I love the R11s too thechosen1!

Thanks Uriel. I like your set up as well.

Here is the new setup in my bag. ATV 56* soon to be slipping in, and if all goes well, ATV's will be replacing all of the Cleveland's. C.J. Dog keeps the Mashie warm.

Sweet bag Jeff! Those RAZR X forged are some of the best looking irons Callaway has produced to date.jmho

Crappy Photo, but here it goes
I just noticed, I need to get a Callaway umbrella and get rid of the TM one....LOL

Nice looking sticks TBT! Looks like your MC bag is coming together very well.

May as well add mine here since I got new irons this week.

I just added the JPX 800 Pros, and they have been a revelation. Also just added the F11 3 wood. I haven't hit it on the course much, but the range time with it has been promising. It's not as long as my old TEE, but it's way more forgiving. Of course the Mashie is a known winner to just about everyone on this board.

The Bridgeston J38 driver is the most beastly club I've ever hit. I've hit more drives over 300 yards this season with that club than I've hit in my entire life prior to this stick. Bridgestone doesn't just make fantastic balls and irons. This driver is not just a cannon, but it is a fairway splitting machine at the same time. I can't say enough about the Rife putter. It's not fancy, it's not flashy, and it's not a big name putter, but it is the best feeling putter I have ever known. I've tried for a couple years to kick it out, but I keep failing. I finally gave up on finding something better, and I'm looking forward to gaming it still when my one year old is playing in college.

Great bag revrat! I got to talking with a guy on the range who had some of these and he offered me to hit his 8i, pretty darn sweet!

Well, here's my bag. I've got the R9 460 TP headcover because the guy I bought it from had 2 Supertris (different lofts) and one headcover and he kept his. Extra shaft for alignment aid, and I cheat sometimes and put it in if I need to launch higher than the RIP launches. THP cover looks great! And my rangefinder that I don't use sits comfortably on the bag.

th_Golfclubs007.jpg

th_Golfclubs008.jpg

Whenever I post pics they're so small. can I enlarge them right on photobucket?
Hard to see the small pics, but I'm familiar with apex edge irons already and know they were/are some great irons.

Got two rounds in and then they took a bath but here they are. Sadly without the AW for now...

Great setup TC1! Those R11's look great1 Sorry about the AW, happens sometimes, it will be all good.

Sweet bag Jeff! Those RAZR X forged are some of the best looking irons Callaway has produced to date.jmho

Thanks, man! I agree on the Razr X Forged. Wasn't even on my radar until I picked one up and started swinging it. Just need some more time with them, but man oh man, they feel so unbelievably good when I put a move on a ball.

Thanks, man! I agree on the Razr X Forged. Wasn't even on my radar until I picked one up and started swinging it. Just need some more time with them, but man oh man, they feel so unbelievably good when I put a move on a ball.

Oh yeah I am really digging the Razr Forged irons they are so amazing!

Nice bag also Perkins. The i20's look great! Question though about the lead tape, were trying to increase the swing weight, or change the flight characteristics? Also nice to see the Wishon driver and hybrid, a really good, but often overlooked brand.

Interesting bag bahester, pretty good mix of older and newer. Gotta love the MP-60's.

Heh, haven't found anything to knock the MP 60's or R9 driver out yet. Everything else is new though :act-up:

Heh, haven't found anything to knock the MP 60's or R9 driver out yet. Everything else is new though :act-up:

yeah the R9 driver is a solid club, my buddy still plays it and hits it great, there isn't a reason to spend another $400 if not needed on a new driver if you are hitting it so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back