WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, man! I agree on the Razr X Forged. Wasn't even on my radar until I picked one up and started swinging it. Just need some more time with them, but man oh man, they feel so unbelievably good when I put a move on a ball.

I don't really know why, but cally stuff has never really been on my radar either. Maybe it's because Ive been W/S homer since way back when W/S irons were considered the best you could buy. I just had to admit those are stunning irons though.

Heh, haven't found anything to knock the MP 60's or R9 driver out yet. Everything else is new though :act-up:

Nothing wrong with that, if it works, it works. I bet you'd be hard pressed to replace those MP-60's. I've recently thought of looking for set of those myself.

Nothing wrong with that, if it works, it works. I bet you'd be hard pressed to replace those MP-60's. I've recently thought of looking for set of those myself.

I'm thinking of looking for another set as well. I hit them well and I'd love to have another set for when these start wearing down.

Nice bag also Perkins. The i20's look great! Question though about the lead tape, were trying to increase the swing weight, or change the flight characteristics? Also nice to see the Wishon driver and hybrid, a really good, but often overlooked brand.

Thanks triple B. The tape is merely for swingweight, I've learned I really prefer D2 which surprised me. I haven't noticed any change in ball flight, nor was I trying too. I hit the best drive of my life this weekend with that driver, it's so forgiving. I've got a 55 gram shaft in there with 13 extra grams in the head so while it's a light club overall, it still feels good in the hands.

They aren't all shiny and my bag doesn't stand good for pics. But thought with the final addition of the 588's I would post it up:

The covers are really good quality and I got them really cheap, so I labeled them myself. Very easy to take on and off during shots
6-18-12002.jpg

6-18-12001.jpg

6-18-12003.jpg

6-18-12007.jpg

6-18-12005.jpg

Looking good.

Dang I just bought another club, I got a R11s 5 wood today, I really like it. I was hitting it straight as an arrow and long today. For some reason I can hit it of the fairway really easily, much easier than my old 5 wood. I really like the distance I got with it today! I hit it about 230-40 ish from the fairway. I can't express how much confidence I have with this club and my par 5s aren't as scary!

7398855328_717cd17826.jpg

7398857346_11cb7736d4.jpg

Thanks triple B. The tape is merely for swingweight, I've learned I really prefer D2 which surprised me. I haven't noticed any change in ball flight, nor was I trying too. I hit the best drive of my life this weekend with that driver, it's so forgiving. I've got a 55 gram shaft in there with 13 extra grams in the head so while it's a light club overall, it still feels good in the hands.

Ah, yeah it's good to have things right where we like them.

They aren't all shiny and my bag doesn't stand good for pics. But thought with the final addition of the 588's I would post it up:

The covers are really good quality and I got them really cheap, so I labeled them myself. Very easy to take on and off during shots

Nothing wrong with that bag Jjmorris9! The machspeeds were one of the longest hitting irons I tried last year.

Dang I just bought another club, I got a R11s 5 wood today, I really like it. I was hitting it straight as an arrow and long today. For some reason I can hit it of the fairway really easily, much easier than my old 5 wood. I really like the distance I got with it today! I hit it about 230-40 ish from the fairway. I can't express how much confidence I have with this club and my par 5s aren't as scary!

Congrats! Confidence is a major factor.

IMG_0941.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0940.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0939.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0938.jpg
[/IMG]

Only two rounds in with the i20's, Scor wedges and G20 5w, but loving them all very much!!!

6-18-12002.jpg

6-18-12001.jpg

Congrats on the 588s and the good looking bag. Might want to double check your Roman Numerals...

I have changed a few clubs out. Plus, I hadn't posted any pics of the FGP and the Heavy Wood in the bag. Staff bags are awesome.

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00293.jpg

Black irons and a citrus headcover! GTFO!! Nice

Black irons and a citrus headcover! GTFO!! Nice

Don't forget the 65" Taylormade Umbrella with the THP logo on it. It's like a circus tent.

Some great looking bags today!

Nothing wrong with that bag Jjmorris9! The machspeeds were one of the longest hitting irons I tried last year.

Thank you! They work fine for me and were very affordable! They were the high point in my bag last year.. Now they are already the weak spot (minus no 3w

Congrats on the 588s and the good looking bag. Might want to double check your Roman Numerals...

I was really hoping someone wouldn't catch that!! I messed up when I did 4 so I figured I would keep the mess up consistent.. :D

Sorry for the multi post, can't multi quote with tapatalk..

Blu I am liking the setup. I feel as though it is necessary for everyone to have at least one boccieri in the bag

Lol, that's awesome.

I've had it open once on the course. It more that adequetly covered both bags on the cart. I showed mother nature whose boss. I haven't had a rain round since.

Blu, Hawkeye those are some really nice set up's

Blugold, I love that bag - so full of awesomeness. Well done.

IMG_0941.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0940.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0939.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0938.jpg
[/IMG]

Only two rounds in with the i20's, Scor wedges and G20 5w, but loving them all very much!!!

nice bag i love the look of the i20s and Scor wedges. very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back