WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe, I see what you mean, the pink looks awesome though, great color and great reason too

Nice set up there Jman.

Ca3L, holy pinkness batman. Doesn't that get distracting?!?!

Got it in yesterday and out for the first time today. I really like it, it certainly is long for me for sure. I'm in the minority that I really really like th speed slot in the top too, it seemed to help me with alignment today. Its super early but I'm a fan, it was surprisingly easy to hit the 3 times I pulled it out today.

Sounds awesome. I definitely need to demo one.

Ca3L, holy pinkness batman. Doesn't that get distracting?!?!

Haha, no. It was all for a good cause and I've come to enjoy it. They're all matte, too, so no glare. It's kind of like playing all TM stuff, except pink over white.

Good stuff Ca!

Haha, no. It was all for a good cause and I've come to enjoy it. They're all matte, too, so no glare. It's kind of like playing all TM stuff, except pink over white.

That makes sense, it looks super cool. I'm sure the matte would help.

Here is my WITB. It has changed a bit since last year.

P8151008.jpg

P8151012.jpg

P8151011.jpg

Nice bag Caper. That driver is sexy.

Love the G20! which shaft did you get?

Also nice to see non MC bags on here. Yes we know you all have new gear and yes we are all drooling over them! :)

Here is my WITB. It has changed a bit since last year.

P8151008.jpg

P8151012.jpg

P8151011.jpg

Also nice to see non MC bags on here. Yes we know you all have new gear and yes we are all drooling over them! :)
I thought all of them came with the "TFC 169D"?

Got the stock TFC 169D in stiff. It was between the 10.58 with the tour shaft ad the 9.5 with the stock. The numbers were so similar that it was a toss up. Only had one pink so it was an easy choice.

Got the stock TFC 169D in stiff. It was between the 10.58 with the tour shaft ad the 9.5 with the stock. The numbers were so similar that it was a toss up. Only had one pink so it was an easy choice.

So can you get the pink in different shafts?

Still think the R9's are one of the best irons TM have put out.

Some new additions to the bag,time for a new photo.

Added a new flatstick and a 60 wedge.
6c2d2498-bc23-d5f9.jpg

Sent from my Rooted TBolt

What is the club with the yellow and black headcover?

What is the club with the yellow and black headcover?

Warrior 3 wood. I got it 2 years ago as an easy and inexpensive way to comete my set, i got a hybrid, 3w,5w,7w for 200 bucks.

Sent from my Rooted TBolt

Awesome.

StraightForward, it's pretty straight forward. If you look straight forward, you'll see the putter, and if you look just to the right you'll see the wedge, but maybe you can only look straight forward, so I'll excuse on that one. Maybe.
And we can't see either or.

New look to the bag, and seems to have more room now. Just finished setting the lies individually this morning, but the 3 Iron did not come in. Should be here by the time I get back from KC and just have to do the lie check on it. He will do the MOI on the head and have the shaft/grip done by then.

IMAG0668.jpg

IMAG0669.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back