WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking bag there dude. I like the bag itself a lot.

Thanks guys. Pretty stoked after waiting 3 weeks. The c130 is such a quality bag. Pockets for everything haha

Figured I'd post some pics of my upgrades. Seemore FGP and Sun Mountain C130 bag.
010dc7d4.jpg
Those iron head covers are massive!

Lol they aren't as big as you think. I think the lighting might be weird however they aren't the smallest either hahaha. I just cant stand the constant click clack clickity click clack of them bouncing off each other when on the cart. Maybe its just because when I notice it im usually coming off a bogey or double ha!!!

Lol they aren't as big as you think. I think the lighting might be weird however they aren't the smallest either hahaha. I just cant stand the constant click clack clickity click clack of them bouncing off each other when on the cart. Maybe its just because when I notice it im usually coming off a bogey or double ha!!!

I've seen those covers before...come on LBE, they're big.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I don't like the click clack but I dislike iron covers so much I tolerate it

Ok ok they're big but I didn't think they were that big. Geeeze maybe I'm self conscious about my covers : ( hahahahaha I dislike them too but ill have to get over the sound first. Taking them on and off is annoying and stupid

The good soldiers got a bath today.

2012-08-05122356.jpg

The loves of my life after a bath:

2012-08-05_18-29-10_297.jpg

2012-08-05_18-30-40_30.jpg

You bought the wrong bag! Shoulda got the OGIO Chamber. Wouldn't need iron covers then!
Ok ok they're big but I didn't think they were that big. Geeeze maybe I'm self conscious about my covers : ( hahahahaha I dislike them too but ill have to get over the sound first. Taking them on and off is annoying and stupid

Nice setups guys! Loving this thread

I love the look of Blu's bag. Seriously awesome.

I love the look of Blu's bag. Seriously awesome.

Thank you. That's one thing I have going for my golf game. My clubs look nice in the bag. Plus, staff bags are awesome.

Thank you. That's one thing I have going for my golf game. My clubs look nice in the bag. Plus, staff bags are awesome.

Yeah they are. I love the way the Vokeys look next to the Ci11s. I want to get a new set of Vokeys. From WedgeWorks. Mmmmm.

The good soldiers got a bath today.

2012-08-05122356.jpg
I had to go get a cigarette and relax after seeing you wedges.. lol Very nice set up .

Sweet set up Bahester.

Thanks!

Yeah they are. I love the way the Vokeys look next to the Ci11s. I want to get a new set of Vokeys. From WedgeWorks. Mmmmm.

I had to go get a cigarette and relax after seeing you wedges.. lol Very nice set up .

Thanks guys. I'm chuckling because they're just Vokeys. I got a good hookup with them from my course's pro.like all clubs, they look nice when they're cleaned up.

Thanks guys. I'm chuckling because they're just Vokeys. I got a good hookup with them from my course's pro.like all clubs, they look nice when they're cleaned up.

I love my Vokey. But it's in horrible shape.

They performed so well at the range today I decided to give them a good scrubbing.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344226804056.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344226804056.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344226816300.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344226816300.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344226826470.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344226826470.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344226837475.jpg