WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how long until the Nike clubs make an appearance?

We'll see. I'll give them a fair shot, but think I eventually want to replace the shafts in them to try some things out.

The loves of my life after a bath:

2012-08-05_18-29-10_297.jpg

2012-08-05_18-30-40_30.jpg
Yes, I'm quoting pic's people, deal with it as these deserve to be bumped tot he next page.

B, sweet setup sir.

Yes, I'm quoting pic's people, deal with it as these deserve to be bumped tot he next page.

B, sweet setup sir.

Thanks buddy. I'm pretty happy with it. Going a different direction with wedges, but everything else will probably be there a long time!

Thanks buddy. I'm pretty happy with it. Going a different direction with wedges, but everything else will probably be there a long time!

I really like the bottle of Maker's in the background. Not my favorite, but tastey nonetheless.

I really like the bottle of Maker's in the background. Not my favorite, but tastey nonetheless.

Hahaha I just noticed that..whoops

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha I just noticed that..whoops

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Haha it just makes me like the picture even more. That's a really nice setup.

Quick pics with the new Nome cover

4746e367-9005-8185.jpg
4746e367-9012-3f44.jpg

Tapatalk

Frank, first nice lookin bag. Secondly, love the extra clubs in the trunk!

Tapatalking on my iPad

What do you guys clean your clubs with? Something I should stay away from due to damage or something I should use to help?

What do you guys clean your clubs with? Something I should stay away from due to damage or something I should use to help?

I just use a wet towel and poly bristle brush. Nothing fancy, I've used old toothbrushes in the past as well.

Thanks.....I think my sticks will get a cleaning today! Nebraska is a nice place spent a few weeks there in insurance school.

Is it bad to get the Drivers wet?

Nice bag Frank!

I use a soft scrub brush that I picked up just for this purpose + dish washing (not washer) soap. I wipe them down with towels when done. I'd avoid anything with a gritty surface, steel wool, etc. as it might introduce scratches. I'm kind of anal though.

I use an old toothbrush, and your average joe's soap.
Works :)

Just tappin away

Here are a few quick photos with a couple of new toys. It's so overcast right now, the pictures are just okay.

IMG_0676.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

Here are a few quick photos with a couple of new toys. It's so overcast right now, the pictures are just okay.

Nice Frank! I think the RBZ hybird needs to go after you get the Anser driver

Nice Frank! I think the RBZ hybird needs to go after you get the Anser driver

I have been hitting them really well lately and may put the 4 hybo back in depending on that black 4 iron.

I have been hitting them really well lately and may put the 4 hybo back in depending on that black 4 iron.
Bring it tomorow if you want. I won't yell if you have more than 14 clubs in the bag

Awesome setup Frank. Crazy how much your equipment changes, lol.

I think that is a quote from Superman 2 right?

Not sure about that one but really just a moment in which I needed to justify my consumption, in hindsight I was wrong to attempt.

If you own 10 iron sets......... you might be a THP'er.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back