WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice gift rhino! i'd like to have your friends. congrats on getting thru law school, that putter is well deserved.

Thanks TC. Yeah, I have some great friends.

Congrats rhino! That's still my dream putter!
Thanks Floppy...it was my dream putter too!

i'd say you have some great friends. that's awesome! the only bad thing is that now one day you have to return the favor, haha.

Bag Time!!! I'm sticking with the blades at least through this year.. They may be tough to hit, but at least their fitted to my specs!!

_clubsthree.jpg
_clubstwo.jpg

and a closeup!!

_clubsone.jpg

sweet setup CJ!

Re: WITB: What's In The Bag - Photo Edition

Thanks! I am insanely meticulous about keeping my bag organized. If I am having a bad hole, I check to see if something is out of place in bag before I blame myself haha.. I just love keeping it organized... not sure why.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Nice looking stick rhino! Congrats on the graduation.

i will try to get my clubs up tommorow

Nice looking sticks Canadian!

Thanks royal! I tried to add a new putter tonight, but got tired of putting around kids and gave up....

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

What putter were you trying?

What putter were you trying?

I tried a series of blade putters;

- Cleveland Classic CC1
- Odyssey White Ice #1
- Taylormade Rossa Classic Daytona 6
- Ping i-Series Anser 4
- a seemore mallet just to mess around.. didn't care for it

All around, I was generally unimpressed. The only putter that gave me a lot of feel was the white ice, and I really, really wanted to like the standard rossa.. Looks like I'm going to have to spend a good chunk of money after all!! I really wanted to try the Taylormade Kia ma rossa daytona, but they didn't have any. They also had their scotty's locked up. Lame.

Which SeeMore? Do you remember?

sorry guys i am just about to give up it took me 4 hours to get the pictures onto the computer and now they wont show up

aca, do you have a facebook account? if so, upload your pics to facebook, let them host the images and then follow the instructions that smallville put above

my clubs thanks to smalls and tc for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back