WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last pic of my clubs and all of my new golf balls and i have over 3 growths of them

Ok here is an update, with my new bag, cart and putter. Not seen are the new grips and shafts on my fairway woods.

the last pic of my clubs and all of my new golf balls and i have over 3 growths of them

You keep sunflower seeds in your bag too?

Great pic's guy's. Wulff, looks like your set up now! I'll have to look closer from home, this motel connection keeps kicking me off.

I usually keep seeds in my bag too. As a smoker (if you aren't one, don't EVER start!), I try not to smoke on the course, so the seeds help; I can wait until I take a break after the 9th hole before I need to light up. Seeds, like cigarettes, can be addicting in their own way. A coworker and I were saving our shells in a 5-gallon bucket. Only took about 4 months to fill that thing halfway up. Our goal was to see how quick we could fill it completely, but I got transferred out of that department before we had the chance.

I usually keep seeds in my bag too. As a smoker (if you aren't one, don't EVER start!), I try not to smoke on the course, so the seeds help; I can wait until I take a break after the 9th hole before I need to light up. Seeds, like cigarettes, can be addicting in their own way. A coworker and I were saving our shells in a 5-gallon bucket. Only took about 4 months to fill that thing halfway up. Our goal was to see how quick we could fill it completely, but I got transferred out of that department before we had the chance.

i have never even touched tobbaco and never will (i hope) but i eat seeds just to do something in between shots to keep me from overthinking

Hi

Here's my set. Spot the deliberate mistake in the number of clubs in my Ogio Ozone bag.

Ping i10 5-Wedge
Ping G10 driver, 5 wood
Wilson ProStaff 3 wood
Cleveland LDi 21 deg
Odyssey White Hot XG centre-shafted putter.
52, 56 deg Vokeys
54, 58 deg Ping Tours

dsc1908a.jpg

I'm still dithering about which wedges to keep in, or leave out. I also have a nasty gap between the Cleveland and the 5-iron. A hybrid would probably do the trick. I like to keep the 3 and 5 woods in the bag as I hit them both so well, but should probably replace them both with a 4-wood. Decisions, decisions.

The putter has its good and bad days.

Cheers,
Pete

Last edited:
Here's a couple of shots of my bag.

img0074fm.jpg

img0078pl.jpg

Nice setup!

The Edge is such a CANNON isn't it? Love mine to death, just didn't love what a PITA it was to reshaft lol. Those irons are so slick!

Yep, love it. I have a stock regular flex shaft right now. I wanna play it a bit more before going to get fit for a custom one. Honestly, I love every club in my bag right now. Hell, I even love my bag!

And thanks to some golfsmith giftcards and a golfsmith online 15% off coupon + free shipping, here's my new bag, Ogio Grom in the Hoth Camo.

DSC01086.jpg

DSC01087.jpg

Nice bags all three of you guys!

nice sticks! tell us more about your bag

I have some new additions, so figured it'd be fitting to repost my bag. Added since last posting: Calloway 3wood, Nickent 3-4 hybrids and 5-PW irons (4dx), and a stiff Motore shaft for TM R9 (thanks to tcalloway1):

Topless:
CIMG0080.jpg

More Modest:
CIMG0079.jpg

Nickent Shots:
CIMG0072.jpg

CIMG0078.jpg

nice sacul! i love the "topless" and "more modest". lmao man! did the shaft show up?

nice sacul! i love the "topless" and "more modest". lmao man! did the shaft show up?

Just showed up today... of course I had to go hit it, and the ball flight is much better. No more high push fades out to the right. I still have some issues, but much, much better ball flight... thanks again. Did your shaft arrive? If not today, probably tomorrow...

Just showed up today... of course I had to go hit it, and the ball flight is much better. No more high push fades out to the right. I still have some issues, but much, much better ball flight... thanks again. Did your shaft arrive? If not today, probably tomorrow...

it showed up this afternoon. i'm glad to hear that the motore is better for you. i hope it continues to work out. too bad you can't make the outing, you could hit with the you know what!!!!!!

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back