Would you wear a Rickie fowler outfit in one of your tourneys at your club

I would if I had the game.

I bet Rickie's outfit has 500 posts.

Yes in a heart beat. I tend to wear the brightest colors on the course anyways.

No for me. I'm not sure i have enough hair left to keep that hat out of my eyes..... ha! I'm not a white pants sort of guy either.

I totally would. Purple pants, pink shirt & hat... yes even the hat. All that while hooking my first drive right into OB.

I would as long as I can wear one of my own hats.

Yes I would. Puma has some pretty cool color combos. Plus if I were making the money he was wearing them... Then Definitely!!

If I had the game, I would in a heartbeat. Especially the all purple :act-up:

Yes I would, even the hat! The new Puma line looks great.

I would, except for the hat... i hate that look

I'm also not a fan of the hat, let alone the flat brim hat. I'd probably rock the plaid matching pants. I'm not a fan of the all solid outfits, I need some stipes or plaid to mix it up.

Not unless I could curve the brim of the hat....I would wear just about anything else except for the 'big orange cone' look

I really liked the color of his hat for yesterday's Honda round but the brim looked like it could land aircraft on it

Yes I would. Puma has some pretty cool color combos. Plus if I were making the money he was wearing them... Then Definitely!!

If you made as much money as Rickie Fowler you wouldn't have to beg Taylormade for an R11.

I would, no problem. But my fitted cap would actually fit!

In a heartbeat. My wife already has said i'm like a girl about the way i obsess over my golf outfits. Shoes and belt must match. Hat must match either belt and shoes or the shirt. Have about 15-20 golf shirts. White, tan, black, grey and blue shorts, (also one pair of blue checked loudmouth shorts), black and tan pants, black, brown and white belt, black, white and brown shoes, and 15 hats. (Mostly all Adidas gear, school is adidas so it's either given or paid for at a huge discount. Nice job perk). So long answer to short question. Yes i would wear one of his outfits.

Last edited:
I could probably handle the more modest Fowler getups. Perhaps some green pants with a white shirt and green hat. Can't handle that Oklahoma State orange though.

Definitely would wear the "outfit" if someone gave it to me! But I don't think I can afford the hat to match my shirt to match my belt to match my pants to match my shoes. Maybe the better question is Rickie's attire or John Daly's? :act-up:

HAHA good question! If I was sponsored and got paid to wear it! I wear just about anything for the amount of money I'm sure they are receiving for wearing brands!

Yes, so I could show up the guy on my team who wears Ian Poulter line stuff, although to the rest of the people I'd look like a snobby jerk...

Nah. I'm not a fan of drawing attention to myself. I'd hope my score at the clubhouse would do it for me.

Nah. I'm not a fan of drawing attention to myself. I'd hope my score at the clubhouse would do it for me.

kind of the same line of thought I have.

well the first question is, am being given the outfit to wear, or am i buying this on my own? cause i'd never buy any of those clothes and purposely wear them....being given them however, i may entertain the idea.

I could never wear that skater style hat that rickie wears, and the clothes are to outlandish, i'd feel like a dbag. My style is more of a poor man's muted 1940's era.

Back