Would you wear a Rickie fowler outfit in one of your tourneys at your club

If the cost of the total outfit, from the belt to everything, wasn't so much I would certainly want his blue outfit. I may have to do that for the summer though.

His white pants, blue shirt and blue puma hat is a great outfit.

I would definitely wear the outfit but I would have to find a different hat because those flat billed hats just don't look good on me! But I love everything else about his style. I think it's great to have unique golfers out there like that.

I love the look but I could not wear it due to the following reasons.
1) Im too round.
2) don't have the game for it. Like I told one of my son I think in order to wear some of those pants, you need to have a single digit handicap.
3) They dont even make them in my size so even if I did I could not.
4) On Sunday id look like the great Pumpkin.

I love fowlers stuff. I would definetly wear it. I already love loudmouth! Bring on Puma

Yes, so I could show up the guy on my team who wears Ian Poulter line stuff, although to the rest of the people I'd look like a snobby jerk...

is that a bad thing? I like to look good!

I'd wear a ricky fowler outfit if I was getting paid like ricky....lol

I wore the purple outfit to bed the last night and my wife had a good laugh! I kid of course...But I would sport the Rickie at the local outings or a scramble. But some might think I'm 'that guy' from the wilson commercial with the bubble glasses!

I would absolutely wear a fowler outfit, now the all orange or the all blue, maybe not, but 95% of the stuff, oh yeah!

ehhhhh....
i'm pro Puma, but sometimes Rickie goes a little overboard...
but he makes it his own.
and you can't question his skills, that's for sure.
but the hat...FTB!!!!!!! can't stand that.

BUT, my answer is YES because it would be hilarious to show up to a tourney at my club dressed like that.

I'd totally rock a Puma/Fowler outfit. I have 5 Puma belts and about 10 hats now.

Mine are all a little mellower that his are but I'd try it out.

I must say though, I'm not a fan of the flat bill hat, but I could do it to complete the outfit.

I'm going to with, No. I think he's the only one who can pull that look off. If I wore that, I would be 'That Guy' on the course. IMO - you've got to have an A-Game to be able to dress like that.

One of my sons is a huge Fowler fan and when he goes out to play golf he looks sharp. Always. He would wear anything that Fowler had in his closet. and he could pull it off. The other day he seen some pros playing golf in shorts and said "is that what we look like playing in shorts? I'm never wearing them again"

I could do it - but not the oversized hat. Can't go that far

The orange one would look right at home with the prisioner work detail.

Yes. As long as the shirt and pants can be different colors. Hate the same color look.

Look I know his dress doesn't appeal to everyone. But you can't tell me if Puma wanted to pay you hundreds of thousands you wouldn't sport it. Money talks BS walks...it not like he is compromising his morals, he's just hurting our eyes..hehe

Hell yes. I love Rickie's apparel. I want some of his clothes.

No - I think the one colour theme makes him look like an idiot.

He'd look a million times better if he broke it up with different colour trousers etc.

Just my .02c

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Look I know his dress doesn't appeal to everyone. But you can't tell me if Puma wanted to pay you hundreds of thousands you wouldn't sport it. Money talks BS walks...it not like he is compromising his morals, he's just hurting our eyes..hehe

Puma wouldn't even have to pay me! That being said, I am not rushing out to buy Ricky'fits, but if someone handed them to me and said here ya go, I would rock them no questions asked. I would rather see Ricky Wear than pleated khakis, too big cotton polos and saddle shoes. But that's just me.

If someone paid me to do it, then yes, I would do it. If I am buying my own, I'm not wearing it.

I'm wearing my orange jumpsuit right now.

I sure would!

Yes. Why? Puma, colors, and I'd still loose my **** regardless of what I'm wearing, maybe the competition would be loose theirs because of what I wear.

Back