Yonex EZONE Hybrid - Forum Testing Review

I hope you know I was joking....

just needed to clarify in case, its not like I havent seen anyone putt with a hybrid from the fringe...ive seen it all lol

Just want to say I'm still loving this beast of a club! It has held up great and gotten me thru some sticky situations. It's passed with flying colors! This Dragon plays well with others.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Just want to say I'm still loving this beast of a club! It has held up great and gotten me thru some sticky situations. It's passed with flying colors! This Dragon plays well with others.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

It's always good to see testing clubs pass the test and make it into the testers' bags. Glad you're still enjoying it dude.

It's always good to see testing clubs pass the test and make it into the testers' bags. Glad you're still enjoying it dude.

I pulled this out of the bag. The hybrids I have now are just flat out awesome. Not to knock this one at all. If someone is looking for one of these, shoot me a pm maybe we can trade for something.

I pulled this out of the bag. The hybrids I have now are just flat out awesome. Not to knock this one at all. If someone is looking for one of these, shoot me a pm maybe we can trade for something.

Bring it to the invitational and I will give it a whirl. Love trying different things

That hybo is legit, I loved it when I swung it a few times awhile back, you lucked out and have 2 killer hybo options already.

Bring it to the invitational and I will give it a whirl. Love trying different things

No problem. As mike said it is legit!

Thread revival? Yeeeeeeeeeep.

Seriously considering putting this back into the bag at 19* since I'm moving back to a 15* fairway for now. Still one of my absolute favorite hybrids, and I think that a TON of that has to do with the overall head/shaft combo. Yonex makes some fantastic graphite shafts.

Seriously considering putting this back into the bag at 19* since I'm moving back to a 15* fairway for now. Still one of my absolute favorite hybrids, and I think that a TON of that has to do with the overall head/shaft combo. Yonex makes some fantastic graphite shafts.

I never did hear back from Yonex about where I could find and swing their clubs. Truly disappointing since they are the only clubs I was interested in this year.

I never did hear back from Yonex about where I could find and swing their clubs. Truly disappointing since they are the only clubs I was interested in this year.

If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Might be worth another email.

This hybrid was the truth. I loved it, it was my favorite club

Yeah, Its just slick. I only got to tinker with it for a short while before other reviews came up and the lofts in my bag shifted, but I think its time for a comeback.

Agree, I hit Bullfrog's a few times and was right up there with my love for the J40 hybo

Agree, I hit Bullfrog's a few times and was right up there with my love for the J40 hybo
That is true, when I look down at the j40 hybrid I see some Ezone DNA

Back