Your Top 5 Courses Played

Torrey - North and South
Caledonia
Scottsdale National
TPC Scottsdale
Caves Vallley
The above is in no particular order and Tobbacco Road gets an honorable mention

If all goes well this month will revise to add Wynn, Shadow Creek and Cascata. 🤞

The initial exclusion of Ballyhack nearly gave me heart palpitations @Muchmore

I feel like we need an emergency Anime Gods team meeting

My toppity tops

Hideaway - Clive
Hideaway - Dye
Valhalla
Ballyhack
Dormie Club

Here is my list.

1-The Hideaway Palm Springs CA
2-Ocean Course at Peninsula Papagayo Costa Rica
3-Ocean Club Paradise Island Bahamas
4-Hammock Beach/Conservatory Florida
5-Pelican Hill-Newport Beach CA

I have not gotten around much but have a few solid courses (Most thanks to THP!)

1.Tobacco Road. The company and setting was fantastic, plus it is the fun type of golf I love
2. Port Royal GC in Bermuda. Golf while on a cruise? Yes please! Gorgeous views.
3. Baywood Greens DE. Immaculate course. Great layout and bunkers that flow into ponds like a beach
4. Dormie Club. The reason why I was there made it incredible, but the course is solid and a lot of fun.
5. Hammock Beach Conservatory. See above. Amazing place.

Not really sure on the order

Hideaway Clive
Hideaway Dye
Ballyhack
Cog Hill - Dubsdread
True Blue
Hideaway Clive and Dye are my top two, and I'm not sure any other course will ever knock them off the throne. Those courses are absolute perfection in every way.

Ballyhack
Sawgrass Stadium course
Firestone West
Sawgrass Dye course
got nothing for 5th yet.

The initial exclusion of Ballyhack nearly gave me heart palpitations @Muchmore

I feel like we need an emergency Anime Gods team meeting
You weren't even heeeeerrrrreeeee when it happened. It was quickly fixed after I was a big ol dummy

TPC Sawgrass
Doral Blue
Osprey Ridge at Disney World
Briggs Ranch
Industry Hills

Ask me after Monday, I am betting this will change with trip to PGA Frisco

1. Chambers bay
2. Pablo Creek
3. TPC Sawgrass
4. Streamsong blue
5. Wildcard. Today I'll say Pine Needles

Not really sure on the order

Hideaway Clive
Hideaway Dye
Ballyhack
Cog Hill - Dubsdread
True Blue
Oh hey @xThor

I've played all of these except the Dye course with you...wonder if that has anything to do with it lol

This is a really tough one but brings back great memories of all the awesome courses I've played (and I'm so fortunate). Here's what I come up with right now but I'm sure tomorrow I'd say something different. All the courses I love for different reasons and different memories:

1. Pebble Beach
2. Whistling Straights
3. Bandon Dunes
4. Pinehurst #2
5. Erin Hills

Oh hey @xThor

I've played all of these except the Dye course with you...wonder if that has anything to do with it lol

I mean, sounds to me like we need to go play the Dye course there together to round it out

1. Ballyhack
2. Olde Stonewall
3. Tuscany Reserve
4. Mediterra South
5. Arcadia Bluffs

Pebble Beach
St. Andrews
Spyglass
Sunnehanna
The Gallery

Yep!
We absolutely loved that course.
It’s 30 miles from my house and I haven’t played it yet. I need to get out there this season.

Tobacco Road Baywood Greens
University of Albuquerque Conklin Golf Course NY
Golden Horseshoe Gold

I have not gotten around much but have a few solid courses (Most thanks to THP!)

1.Tobacco Road. The company and setting was fantastic, plus it is the fun type of golf I love
2. Port Royal GC in Bermuda. Golf while on a cruise? Yes please! Gorgeous views.
3. Baywood Greens DE. Immaculate course. Great layout and bunkers that flow into ponds like a beach
4. Dormie Club. The reason why I was there made it incredible, but the course is solid and a lot of fun.
5. Hammock Beach Conservatory. See above. Amazing place.

Going to play Port Royal off of a cruise this summer! How were their club rentals? Any other tips from your experience?

Going to play Port Royal off of a cruise this summer! How were their club rentals? Any other tips from your experience?
I brought my clubs on my cruise which was very easy, but from the clubs I saw that you could rent, they have options.

Staff is incredibly friendly and will answer any questions that you have.

Other than that, stay below the wind if possible and out of the Atlantic on 16 :p

Whistling Straits - Straits Course
TPC San Antonio Canyon Course
The Bull
The Bog
Lawsonia Links Course

Back