2014 Morgan Cup - Qualifying Criteria

Truthfully the change could be that I have to wear a trash bag for both Saturday rounds and it would be fine with me.

That outfit + July + Pawley's Island, SC = Heat Stroke

#RollMath

#RollMath
Ricky will look like Richard Simmons working the sweating to the birdies rendition lol

#RollMath

July + Pawley's Island + Morgan Cup = Pants only!

During the MC'13 I played 10 rounds...the only time I had shorts was the media day, and only because it was a group choice. :D

During the MC'13 I played 10 rounds...the only time I had shorts was the media day, and only because it was a group choice. :D

That's because you are a MAN

I know once this ball gets rolling there's no stopping it. I can't wait to see who get to enjoy this experience of a lifetime.

We will have more information on some more changes to the 2014 Morgan Cup coming up soon.
That's awesome, I can't wait to hear more, it's amazing how much buzz and excitement surround each and every event here on THP, and having experienced the MC I know why it get's such buzz and creates such excitement!

I cannot wait for the 2014 Morgan Cup experience!

And it was much different weather for the 2013 MC vs the 2012 MC....in 2012 you would have died in pants...LOL

And it was much different weather for the 2013 MC vs the 2012 MC....in 2012 you would have died in pants...LOL

It was to die for. Literally! hahaha

So at work last night and tonight I finally watched the opening tee shots and round 1 coverage from start to finish. I'm starting round 2 and 3 tonight. Honestly I can't wait to watch round 2. Watching the coverage of round 1 was awesome. I'd like to say thank you to all the guys who made it possible by volunteering and taking their own time to video tape the coverage. It's extremely riveting!

Thats awesome dude. Enjoy it. It came out really well.

It sure did! It was very well done.
Quick question, did THP provide the HD cameras?
Because the image quality on on my 65" is unreal!

Some minor sound issues, but nothing that made it the least bit unpleasant to watch.

It sure did! It was very well done.
Quick question, did THP provide the HD cameras?
Because the image quality on on my 65" is unreal!

Some minor sound issues, but nothing that made it the least bit unpleasant to watch.

Yes. They are all our cameras. We upgraded one of the cameras this year to a pretty high end camera, and for the 2014 event, will upgrade 2 others.

I skimmed most of it when it first came out but now I'm watching from start to finish. It's awesome. You honestly feel the pressure the guys have.

Yes. They are all our cameras. We upgraded one of the cameras this year to a pretty high end camera, and for the 2014 event, will upgrade 2 others.

The upgrade to the others means even more insane coverage and quality. It also means holy raw HD data sizes.

So at work last night and tonight I finally watched the opening tee shots and round 1 coverage from start to finish. I'm starting round 2 and 3 tonight. Honestly I can't wait to watch round 2. Watching the coverage of round 1 was awesome. I'd like to say thank you to all the guys who made it possible by volunteering and taking their own time to video tape the coverage. It's extremely riveting!

The coverage, level of play and the courses are absolutely phenomenal, but the best part is honestly the interaction between the players.

The upgrade to the others means even more insane coverage and quality. It also means holy raw HD data sizes.

We wont go professional on the other 2, just one of those, but upgrades nonetheless.

can you enter if you aren't 18 yet, but will be prior to the MC itself?

We wont go professional on the other 2, just one of those, but upgrades nonetheless.

Ahh ok. Either way a camera upgrade is just going to make the coverage look that much better.

The coverage, level of play and the courses are absolutely phenomenal, but the best part is honestly the interaction between the players.

I couldn't agree more. The shot that Freddie hits with his RFE 4 wood from 230 out was phenomenal, but getting to hear his thoughts and reaction and stuff is priceless. So awesome to see it. Also love seeing guys being professional and talking with the camera even after hitting not so good shots.

Back