Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

I had asked for Razr X Tour 2 hybrid and it's not available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahh, because we were only allowed to choose from the Razr X or the HL.

Did you end up with the X?

Ahh, because we were only allowed to choose from the Razr X or the HL.

Did you end up with the X?

Yeah I ended up with Razr X 3...because they don't have a 2 in that line.

Yeah I ended up with Razr X 3...because they don't have a 2 in that line.

That's disappointing. i wish they had the stuff you needed. I would think that they would have their entire line open for the MC

Bummer that you had to change hybrids Tim. I got no PM so hopefully mine is all good.

From the looks of things we may be seeing some irons next week

Hanks, sorry to hear that! I'm sure they will get them out to you ASAP though! They were waiting on something for mine too so I have been informed by the tour rep that mine will hopefully ship out on the 15th. I bet that means some of you will see your irons next week. I'm excited to see some unboxings!

It's all good man...problem solved!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

That's disappointing. i wish they had the stuff you needed. I would think that they would have their entire line open for the MC

The Morgan cup golfers are just like real tour pros and real tour pros are always encouraged to play the newest gear offered by a company. the company puts a lot of research and development into these clubs to make them the best possible options.

The hybrid TBT asked for is simply not offered, not even for the guys on tour. That was my fault for not saying something to him as soon as he asked for it.

I'm getting pretty excite for these irons to get here. Everyday I come home from work expecting to see a nice long box sitting at the front door.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting stuff happening in my inbox!

No teasing! Out with it, chunky!

Never mind! HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY TO ME!

This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Wednesday, 06/13/2012

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Shipper: CALLAWAY GOLF INC C/O UPS TDCB

Delivery Commitment: by End of Day
UPS Service: UPS 3 Day Select

That's awesome Smalls! Can't wait to see the pics.

Way to go Smalls!! I would love to get home from LA and have my irons waiting on me!

I'm not crazy about the end of the day business, the woods were here about 10 AM!

I don't expect mine till next week since I had to make a change, but I can still hope.

Awesome news Smalls and Chunky

Looks like this is the week for irons and i'm away from home Wednesday till Saturday morning, Hopefully they arrive before I leave Wednesday afternoon

Should be extra exciting from the Callaway staffers this week. Looking forward to it!

TBT...it's all good. You are still going to smash fairways with your hybrids!

Great updates Smallville and chunky. Excitement level increases...

Congrats guys! Can't wait to see them!

Smalls do you think we get the putters in this delivery?

That would be awesome if they went ahead and got everything out with this one shipment

HOLY CARP! I am so fired up right now!! Hoping that I get an awesome email too!!

looks like it'll be a very exciting week for ALL MC2 staffers....Callaway/Cleveland/Bridgestone are all making deliveries this week.

looks like it'll be a very exciting week for ALL MC2 staffers....Callaway/Cleveland/Bridgestone are all making deliveries this week.

HUGE WEEK!!

Back