#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

Just got through the last 10 or so pages of this thread. Glad that everyone had a good time and some people are piling it on kinda deep!

We will be waiting for you. As Sabella said, 5 points is a pretty high bar for the next group that wants to see what the ZooCrew has.......all we do is win, no one else has ever won The Grandaddy but the ZooCrew #undefeated

Instead of the really good golfers, maybe you need to go up against some 15-20 handicaps and see if you can dig out of the holes that'll put you in. ?

We will be waiting for you. As Sabella said, 5 points is a pretty high bar for the next group that wants to see what the ZooCrew has.......all we do is win, no one else has ever won The Grandaddy but the ZooCrew #undefeated

You have yet to play competition against a Bullfrog! I hear that guy excels when his back is against the wall and odds are stacked against him.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I flat love the banter from the Callaway dudes. Down to earth S talkers, love to throw a few back with the boys.

Finally home. Time to grab the clubs and bask in all the great memories from the past week. Recaps soon!

Finally on the Site. Hope everyone had a great time!! The Hideaway crew is already missing everyone. We are talking about it just as much as you all are. -Matt

Finally on the Site. Hope everyone had a great time!! The Hideaway crew is already missing everyone. We are talking about it just as much as you all are. -Matt

Matt! Just pulling into my place in NJ. Miss everything about The Hideaway. Your hospitality took the grandaddy to another level I didn't even think was possible

Matt,
Thank you for everything and Morgan and I will be in touch this week with some cool info for you.

Your hospitality by the club, staff and members was special and you know my feelings about the facility.

The Grandaddy was special because The Hideaway is so special. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you in the future

I flat love the banter from the Callaway dudes. Down to earth S talkers, love to throw a few back with the boys.

We may not be much but we can sure talk with the best of them.

We may not be much but we can sure talk with the best of them.

Truth!
We are just glad our THP'ERS have been able to see the guys we have known for a few years. Don't sell yourself short. Other than that Callaway HR guy. He was kind of a nuissance.

As someone who wasn't lucky enough to be at your club in person, I just have to say the pictures were breathtaking and I can only imagine them in person. By the sounds of it, the hospitality was top notch, and I believe I heard something about comfort stations... might have to see what that's all about. Thanks for hosting this great event and showing all involved a fantastic few days of golf.

Matt! Welcome to THP!! We can't wait to come back!

The Callaway Crew and the Hideaway haven't seen the last of us!

I'd thank this 100 times if I could. I'd love a chance to play this top tier course with some THP friends at some point in my life.

Batting a thousand, eh? That's sure going to be a bitter pill to swallow going from the top of the world to .500 in the blink of an eye.

THP, sending Callaway's best down the bumpy road to mediocrity.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, reading through all the updates this week, especially the experience of being at the grown up playground that is Callaway's headquarters, was absolutely awesome. I'm stoked to have joined THP last week and to have witnessed all this amazing-ness.

Great job gentlemen!

yrevu4a6.jpg

This was the hole where I closed out my match on Wednesday. Hole No. 15. Beauty of a Par 3. And, there's a comfort station just to the right of the green. Boom!

Playing with Scott, Ethan and Joe was awesome. Playing well on a course like that is a dream.

Last edited:
My God that is just beyond gorgeous.

My God that is just beyond gorgeous.

Insane, huh? I thought I had played some amazing courses....whole other level here.

Wish my photos did justice to hole #7 and #11 at the Clive Course. Forever etched in my memory, but iphone camera didn't do it near justice.

I doubt that any camera, professional or cell, would do justice to the atmosphere, the energy, the kind of vistas that you all experienced.

That looks more like a short par 4 than par 3. Talk about immaculately kept.

Wish my photos did justice to hole #7 and #11 at the Clive Course. Forever etched in my memory, but iphone camera didn't do it near justice.

Taken with the Phablet. It's #11 for you I believe.

adyvatum.jpg

Look back in the thread. JB took some awesome photos of #7 and #11. (11 for sure.)

yrevu4a6.jpg

This was the hole where I closed out my match on Wednesday. Hole No. 16. Beauty of a Par 3. And, there's a comfort station just to the right of the green. Boom!

Playing with Scott, Ethan and Joe was awesome. Playing well on a course like that is a dream.

Thats #15. Are you sure you shot a 75?

Back