THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

What's everyone's favorite iron they are looking forward to hitting at. Demo day??

I have heard numerous THP reports the Adams CMBs are money, and definitely looking forward to hitting the new mizuno offerings. Really liked the 800 pros.

Dan said those asha shafts are phenom.

Thanks for making the long trip up here JB, hopefully we do not disappoint.

Go Buckeyes!!! Hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Definitely try something with a B. Asha shaft in it. It is phenomenal. (I thought the B. Asha shaft with the Razr Fit head was a really nice combo.) A lot of people were crushing the AMP Cell offerings. I really, really liked the Bridgestone J40 irons and the Cleveland forged CB 588s. The new Cleveland wedges were also really nice.

If a set of MP64s makes their way out of the truck, there was a mistake. That box clearly said "ATLGolfer"

one of those is marked ddec

Hmm I see something different dude. You guys are more then welcome to break them in for me though :bulgy-eyes:
Untitled.png

Definitely try something with a B. Asha shaft in it. It is phenomenal. (I thought the B. Asha shaft with the Razr Fit head was a really nice combo.) A lot of people were crushing the AMP Cell offerings. I really, really liked the Bridgestone J40 irons and the Cleveland forged CB 588s. The new Cleveland wedges were also really nice.

If a set of MP64s makes their way out of the truck, there was a mistake. That box clearly said "ATLGolfer"

You mean these?

nazepeze.jpg

Cruelty right there. Jealous of anyone who is able to make it to any of these events just cause of all the fun you'll get to have.

Oh wow. I love the looks of those things, Cant wait to hear what you guys think of them

Sweet! That's a lot of awesome looking boxes.

You mean these?

nazepeze.jpg

Yes. That is the exact box. Not many people realize that my nickname is "BB00978." It's a hilarious story that Mizuno is obviously aware of.

seems to be more than one set there.

Just one question , the wrong handed chip shot for the mizzy irons ,do we have yo use our own wedge or will there be left handed wedges to use? I have seen left handed chips with a right handed club , just curious

Just one question , the wrong handed chip shot for the mizzy irons ,do we have yo use our own wedge or will there be left handed wedges to use? I have seen left handed chips with a right handed club , just curious

not sure about the wedge, but i imagine there will be a lefty wedge on-site.
and i don't mean anything by this, more for just general information as a group, but are the contests ONLY for Albatross Club members?
thought it might be good to clarify, as i saw that only a few were not...

and i don't mean anything by this, more for just general information as a group, but are the contests ONLY for Albatross Club members?

I sure hope so. If you can't help support these endeavors why should you have a chance to reap the rewards.

Yes the contest is only for Albatross Club members. A few people coming joined after it was announced that contests were for Albatross members only.

well, I think its a good thing

I was one of those who joined when JB announced they were coming. I had to support them for breaking the van back out and making the trip!

That's awesome man!

It's nice to see people support this place out of their own free will, as opposed to the chance of getting stuff.

Do you think I would really be asking about an albotross club contest just because I haven't joined yet, duh, don't worry it will be taken care of

I'm sure everyone will take care of their AC memberships guys. Especially those going to be in attendance.

I'm sure everyone will take care of their AC memberships guys. Especially those going to be in attendance.

just trying to clarify/help. never hinted at accusations...
didn't want anyone assuming, although i'm sure they could just throw down $30 at the course and all would be well...

please don't rage on me bro...

Back