Staff Bags & Using Them

Got my first staff bag this year and I love the way it looks. Used it only once so far, hopefully more next year, a definite at any future THP outings. Only problem was I walk and ride and it was a pain switching the clubs back and forth between it and my light stand/carry bag.

That's an awesome looking bag, thanks! However, I wish I would have seen that a few days ago... I just pulled the trigger on a Titleist Midsize Staffer. Ha!

gezuhy4u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liking the look of that one, I saw one in a store last weekend and it is very nice. If I decide to go back to Titleist irons in 2014 the I can see this bag in my future. I usually walk with a push cart or ride so the Midsize bag would be fine, if I choose to walk then I will go with my Hoofer. I do like the additional space for clubs and accessories that a staff bag provides. Many years ago I carried a Wilson Staff bag, that thing was heavy but looked great.

Yes that Seemore bag is reallllll nice

That Taylormade bag is flat out badass, makes me want for after the ultimate testing. Ponder is on.

Of this year's 32 Morgan Cuppers, who are still using their staff bag (when using a riding cart of course)?

I am still using my Bridgestone Staffer....I used the Callaway Staff Bag from the Morgan Cup 2.0 until I switched to the Bridgestone...in fact I don't even own another bag at this point.

Of this year's 32 Morgan Cuppers, who are still using their staff bag (when using a riding cart of course)?

I do occasionally. They are more mementos to me of an extremely special opportunity that I have been extremely lucky to receive. I have another everyday bag that gets most of the wear and tear.

Bought my first mini-staff bag to store my extra clubs.

I do occasionally. They are more mementos to me of an extremely special opportunity that I have been extremely lucky to receive. I have another everyday bag that gets most of the wear and tear.

And just think....you get to add another memento to that collection this year!!! How awesome is that!!

I have been thinking lately that I need to buy an everyday bag and take my staffers out of rotation.

While they are available to anyone, their main purpose on tour was to really promote the brand for tour pros. The bags look awesome, but I can't help but feel that a player that isn't that great (subject...i know) would get some smirks from other players when they see them hack at the ball.

I'd say it reminds me of people at the gym that grunt louder than a gorilla on fire.

While they are available to anyone, their main purpose on tour was to really promote the brand for tour pros. The bags look awesome, but I can't help but feel that a player that isn't that great (subject...i know) would get some smirks from other players when they see them hack at the ball.

I'd say it reminds me of people at the gym that grunt louder than a gorilla on fire.

You would be smirking at me then.

My lonely staff bag waiting for me to graduate so I can play again

y3u9azes.jpg

I think that when someone carries and/or pushes their bag, they might have some game. Why? I have no idea. Staff bags are nice but, to me I dont think it is a measure of a players skill. I for one dont like them as they are to bulky. I like the smaller/lighter bags. My c-130 cart bag IMO was a little to big. LOL...

I have a beautiful white ping g5 staff bag with my name on it I bought right before my knee injury. It still has the plastic on it, I've since sold the irons and the woods.. but it's such a beautiful bag. It is on display with my old setup in my workout room...

Staff, Cart, or walking, as long as your out there Hacking away it's a good day. I never really thought about how good someone was better because they spent a crap load on a bag to carry clubs. I understand the reason for one if you can afford it. I have a bag for the cart and one to walk, if I recieved a staff bag for free I would rock it all day. I do look at the pro's and feel some what sorry for their cadies, then I remember how much they get paid to walk that heavy sucker around for 5-6 days. I think better golfers for the most part do have staff bags, but I have been down in Palm spring golfing with my brother and a true hackartist had one. So in short I think carry your clubs in what ever you want.

I think I am going to get a staff bag to stash the extra clubs in rather than just in the corner of the Garage

My darn staffer doesn't fit properly on any golf cart. I have to turn the bag almost sideways for the thing to be secure before take off.

My darn staffer doesn't fit properly on any golf cart. I have to turn the bag almost sideways for the thing to be secure before take off.

The only carts my staff bag fits in is the newer carts with the curved bag holder support. My smaller staff bag fits perfect in every cart though

I just feel sorry for people that judge golfers based on looks/equipment. If they like it who is anyone else to tell them otherwise?

I think I am going to get a staff bag to stash the extra clubs in rather than just in the corner of the Garage
Thats what I use my extra staffers for. Great way to utilize them, imo.

I just feel sorry for people that judge golfers based on looks/equipment. If they like it who is anyone else to tell them otherwise?

A while back, I was playing my home course with my Staff bag, when a guy from the group behind me started saying that with a bag like that, I should be playing from the farthest back tee box, and that I was a poser etc. All I did was step up to my ball, (par 4) hit a nice drive down the middle, and left the ball 5 feet from the green. Yeah, he shut up after that.

A while back, I was playing my home course with my Staff bag, when a guy from the group behind me started saying that with a bag like that, I should be playing from the farthest back tee box, and that I was a poser etc. All I did was step up to my ball, (par 4) hit a nice drive down the middle, and left the ball 5 feet from the green. Yeah, he shut up after that.
Some people would have gone back there and given him the ole 1-2 piece. Glad you kept your cool.

U should have tossed your driver at him to put in your bag like a caddie

That would have been hilarious hahah. I then continued on with the round, while I saw them hacking away behind me. This was back a couple of years ago when I was playing every day, and way better.

Or just dropped the driver and walked off the tee box, similar to a rapper dropping the mic and walking off.

#MicDrop

Back