DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a course I just got through playing today. I will share more photos when I get home. Let me say this though, it is a bucket list course!
he5u2egu.jpg

Got home at 10..
Had a good time except for Texas traffic congestion and my aching back.
NiteOwl & wifey: truly thank your for dinner!!! And enjoyed it.
Good to see ya again Cookie
Brian & BG: I had fun with you guys even tho my game lacked alot today.

It was a great day!!! It was great to meet everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not for sure yet, but might can play Wednesday. I won't know until I get to work Monday.

I'm definitely playing on Friday... maybe Tuesday... if Tuesday falls thru and it doesn't rain, I could prolly make Wednesday. I just got those G25s so I gotta break them in!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's my fault. We were on a congested course that had our finishing time quite unpredictable.

It's all good, the job took a turn and had slow play. Couldn't play through and almost missed the fairway to home.

speaking of congested courses... I don't think I'll be playing Firewheel on a Saturday again any time soon. I think that was the first round of golf I've played in which I can honestly say I didn't really have fun.

Any ideas for where to play Wed? Forecast is 65* & cloudy, but no rain forecasted.

I'm still not 100% sure I can play, but I'd say it looks promising. I should know tomorrow.

Hmmm, likely depends who all wants to play and their location.

Let us know tomorrow and we can plan something.

Who else is interested in playing on Wednesday?

Hmmm, likely depends who all wants to play and their location.

Let us know tomorrow and we can plan something.

Who else is interested in playing on Wednesday?

I am open to play

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Wednesday, 1/1
Where and when: TBD

1) #Cookie
2) niteowl03
3) Shakey (maybe)
4) swiftflow (maybe if in mid cities)

Last edited:
Wednesday, 1/1
Where and when: TBD

1) #Cookie
2) niteowl03
3) Shakey (maybe)

I could possibly make something in mid cities area for Wednesday.

Edit: Just saw at 12:14pm wed, Golf now has Coyote ridge for 30 bucks a player--that place is so nice and normally much higher cost.

Edit: Just saw at 12:14pm wed, Golf now has Coyote ridge for 30 bucks a player--that place is so nice and normally much higher cost.
coyote ridge is doable for me for sure. I'd be in on that

Never played there but would be down for that.

coyote ridge is doable for me for sure. I'd be in on that

That is like the perfect time to be warm but still finish a round--it looks like there is no adjacent time though meaning if more want in, it would be tough to get us together. Let me see what areas and interest there is first. If some of the guys still want to go West side we may make an east side group to lessen the travel of the day.

Looks like retail is 35 after 12 so not a massive savings--the golf now deal requires the guarantee of the time with CC--meaning if someone does not show it would be charged. There are two times together 12:38 and 12:46 I could manually book tomorrow if there was enough interest. Based on how we did at tribute I think we could finish just fine on those times.

thoughts?

Looks like retail is 35 after 12 so not a massive savings--the golf now deal requires the guarantee of the time with CC--meaning if someone does not show it would be charged. There are two times together 12:38 and 12:46 I could manually book tomorrow if there was enough interest. Based on how we did at tribute I think we could finish just fine on those times.

thoughts?

I would say book both, if we don't need it then we can cancel later

I'm talking to my buddies about shifting our Tuesday game to Wednesday... you guys ok with me bringing two other guys? If so, I'll double check with them.

I'm talking to my buddies about shifting our Tuesday game to Wednesday... you guys ok with me bringing two other guys? If so, I'll double check with them.

Absolutely, the more the merrier.

I'm in for sure, no matter where we play. Assuming this cowboy game doesn't give me a stroke.

In for Wednesday. Office will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back