Ball for under 12

jdjanda

Reaction score
Handicap
Any recommendations for a 11-12 year old, hits driver 160 to 180 and 7i right at 100 yards with found Pro V1's?

I've been looking at Noodle or Gamers?

Thanks

I saw some Precept Extra Spins at Sports Authority for cheap. $15 for 15 balls. I think they are a pretty good ball myself. I tried a Gamer that I found and it was ok. I guess it's pretty good considering the price.

Noodles for sure. The Noodle S2F's are great balls for under 12 bucks. The Nike Power Distance High should be about 10.00 a box now as well.

I would think a lower compression ladies ball would work better for him

yeah, a ladies ball would do him well. Or you can get ssome junior balls from USKG.

The GG by me has last year's Top Flite Gamers on clearance for $10. Don't know if this is the same price everywhere so check first.

MY Golf Galaxy just started carrying theses maxfli's that are geared for younger golfers. They aren't even in the ball section at GG they're over by the kids clubs. So new, I casually asked a clerk about them (Not a junior, just saw something new and wanted to know about it) and he had no idea about them. When I read the side of the sleave it talked about lower compression rates but I couldn't tell how they differed from a woman's ball.

I happened to have a few sleeves of Nike Power Distance Soft.

Results for my son were outstanding, he picked up a good 10-15 yards on his drives.

For now he'll be play/testing them, they seem to be a good fit for his swing.

The Volvik Crystals were the best that we had in the golf store I worked at when I was home. All the junior golfers used to come in and get them

Back