bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
Hooray I'm here. A friend of mine (I think I can call her a friend :confused2: ) told me about this great place with all these great people. I sure hope I'm in the right place. :tongue: Some of the names around here look fimiliar. Glad to be here. Can't wait to really dig in and enjoy the place.

Welcome bogeyme. Have a great time!

Hooray for bogeyme! Call me anything but crazy. :silly:

I thought this was an exclusive club???

Welcome! And remember, no cargo shorts on this board!

Aw, Grogger, it is an exclusive club. To which I'm inviting everyone *cool* that I can! :party:

I snuck in the backdoor. Damn no cargo shorts. Son of a b.... I wonder if I still have the reciept's to take them back. :smile:

Aw, Grogger, it is an exclusive club. To which I'm inviting everyone *cool* that I can! :party:

I've tricked someone. :wink:

I've tricked someone. :wink:

Me too :act-up:

You know the saying ... "I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me as a member."

I need to be updated on this cargo shorts thing!

Go back to the other forum and look for the dress code poll. That's where cargo shorts get discussed. Among other things people don't think golf courses should allow.

I need to be updated on this cargo shorts thing!

I think I read somewhere in the rules that women were only allowed bikini's. Sorry it's the rule. :devil: :pig:

I voted for that rule, but it gotten beaten by the Capri pants rule. :confused2:

Welcome, bogeyme. Just be nice to the ladies (they're the one's with the real power here) and you'll be fine. Us men have to know our place.:tongue:

I think I read somewhere in the rules that women were only allowed bikini's. Sorry it's the rule. :devil: :pig:

:disapointed: I'll go put something on.

Dorks! You better listen to SirShanksAlot!

SirShanksAlot is just a nervous newbie! His old avatar had a "Bikini Inspector" t-shirt on it.

He's not fooling me!

Welcome, bogeyme. Just be nice to the ladies (they're the one's with the real power here) and you'll be fine. Us men have to know our place.:tongue:

We love the ladies here. Plus don't they always have the power (or so we let them believe)?

Are we to believe you were without? j/k we love you

SirShanksAlot is just a nervous newbie! His old avatar had a "Bikini Inspector" t-shirt on it.

He's not fooling me!

Ah, that's what it was.

He's not fooling me!

If you make this one of those forums, why I oughta...

:mad-tongue:<<<(The best "glare" icon I could come up with. Add threateningly shaking fist.)

If you make this one of those forums, why I oughta...

:mad-tongue:<<<(The best "glare" icon I could come up with.)

What you talkin' 'bout Julie? :dont-know:

Bogeyme, welcome to our establishment. Enjoy your time here.

Bogeyme, welcome to our establishment. Enjoy your time here.

Thanks. I'm having a good time already.

What you talkin' 'bout Julie? :dont-know:

You know, those forums. There's a million of them. I know, I purposefully pass over them (or end up leaving them) every time.

*stamp for emphasis* I want girls here!

You know, those forums. There's a million of them. I know, I purposefully pass over them (or end up leaving them) every time.

*stamp for emphasis* I want girls here!

Gotchya. I want more girls here too. :wink: For the same reason you do of course.

Whoa, I'm not the one who brought up bikinis, dear Julie.

Back