Who Said London is Foggy Town

GolfGirl

Reaction score
This picture was taken yesterday from the top of Cypress Mountain in West Vancouver, BC. Our city has been socked in with fog for over a week and although it looks pretty in this picture.....we are pretty darn tired of it. I mean would you like to be kept awake all night by fog horns blowing in the harbour....not me!!

The mountain on the right is Mount Ranier and the one on the left is Mount Baker. The city buildings sure do look tiny!

I get those foghorns too living near the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, but not that often. That picture is awesome though!!

Very cool. Camera is working great. Glad you took that, I love scenic pictures.

Holy cow, that is amazing - you should send it in to your newspaper. It looks like the kind of pic you'd see in there.

Cool--I had no idea you could see Rainier from that distance!

Edit: The Gershwin brothers. I should have known that off the top of my head, but I had to look it up. Rats; I'm slipping.

Last edited:
Very cool. Camera is working great. Glad you took that, I love scenic pictures.

I wish I could take credit for the photo. It was taken by a friend of a friend and he thought it was too amazing not to share. I agree!

It was actually really foggy on Tuesday here in Winnipeg too, only lasted a couple hours though. It's really uncommon to get major fog here.

Back