Roenick Putter Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These arrived today for us to review. Here are some pics. Very cool putter.

459696865_Z7JEG-L-1.jpg

459696688_oiVra-L-1.jpg

459696768_LMCUn-L-1.jpg

Interesting design, wouldn't mind giving one of those a whirl!

They're a cool putter, adjustable too for your common misses. I like the look of that milled face, very pretty. It should have a nice feel.

http://www.roenickgolf.com/

Should make an interesting read with all of the adjustability.

heh, when i saw this thread i thought it said "Redneck Putter Unboxing", as in that Dunlop Redneck line of putters John Daly used at one time...heh

Looks like it would be a good putter. Aesthetically, I think I'd prefer it if it were more of a silver color rather than black.

D-Rock,
I think I might agree with you.

Had a chance to mess around with these at the putting green today. The feel is good and the weighting is perfect.

A local head pro is so in love with these putters that he refuses to give one of them back. If you can get over the shape, this putter really rolls the ball well. And the adjustments and allignment aid are the best we have seen.

Updating this thread with some pictures. The review will be up later on in the week. Here are some thoughts though.
1. The feel is great and once you mess with the weights, the weighting is anything you want it to be.
2. The allignment aid is the best we have ever seen. And its adjustable.
3. I struggled with short putts with it, but I am the only one. All 18 people that tested this thing loved it.
4. As mentioned before, the head pro and GM of my local course liked it so much they will be carrying it in their pro shop.
5. The face feels nice and soft and has a great "non-click" when putting.

470543389_TJopJ-L-1.jpg

470542850_7dWbF-L-1.jpg

470542975_jJ7bC-L-1.jpg

470543160_KAcJh-L-1.jpg

470543089_XMffd-L-1.jpg

470544227_2Ufsn-L-1.jpg

This review will be out tomorrow and I must say that just about everybody that has tried this putter really liked it. We were not sold at first but it is getting an incredible response.

Back