gbigoose1

Reaction score
Handicap
Well I asked for Nike VR full CB's for Christmas and everything I've read has said they are a great club. But I'm starting to think that instead of asking and only trying them once, I should have tried more clubs and gave others a shot. Also, i should have waited to get fitted. The reason I bring this up is because I hit the 2.0's yesterday and they felt so great. I'm not going to tell my mom to get me something else now when she has maybe already bought it. Anybody else ever act hastily and regret it?

we are golfers, why would we ever feel this way let alone do that? lol
Well I asked for Nike VR full CB's for Christmas and everything I've read has said they are a great club. But I'm starting to think that instead of asking and only trying them once, I should have tried more clubs and gave others a shot. Also, i should have waited to get fitted. The reason I bring this up is because I hit the 2.0's yesterday and they felt so great. I'm not going to tell my mom to get me something else now when she has maybe already bought it. Anybody else ever act hastily and regret it?

That's why they print gift receipts.

I know but I hate taking gifts back that people have gotten me. Anyways, they are sposed to be pretty nice.
That's why they print gift receipts.

I know but I hate taking gifts back that people have gotten me. Anyways, they are sposed to be pretty nice.

I appreciate that. They are nice sticks. Get out and practice with them and fall in love with them.

Always ask for cash or giftcards then you can always change your mind until you go buy them. Then if they don't work sell those and try again. Really is a neverending cycle unless you can find "The Ones".

All the OEM's make good equipment Gbig. It all comes down to personal preference. The Nike's are very good clubs. :)

you will be fine, those VR irons are a great set of irons, the feel incredible and I can assure you that you will be happy with your purchase. Plus, they look great as well. Dont second guess your choice, you will be happy. if not, sell them on THP and go buy yourself something different

Ya I've heard they are great, I just need to get them regripped.

Ya I've heard they are great, I just need to get them regripped.

are they used? I thought the Nike grips were fine...but thats a personal preference

Yep, its like buying a car or a house or just about anything else. It is called buyers remorse and everyone gets it to some degree at some time. The best way to get over it is to focus on all of the reasons you chose to purchase the Nike's. They will be fine and you will get over the feeling soon, and hey, as some have said it may be a gift certificate instead of the actual clubs. :D

Back