Pro Leaderboard Giveaway

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
They arrived in the mail yesterday. We will be giving one of these away sometime soon. It will be brand new in the box and we hope everyone will join in for this. With the exception of the UPRO GPS we gave away a couple of months back, this will be up there with the highest MSRP. Hope we will have a large turnout for this one.

:blob::blob::blob::alien2::alien2::alien2::clapp: :clapp: :clapp:

I certainly could use the workout, and if it's golf related, I might actually do it. Plus, it's uni-dexterous! I'm in.

Cool, thats a pretty nice giveaway.

i will end up with one even if i dont win haha. seriously though i could definately use this especially getting ready for tournaments/college golf

I'll definitely be in for this one!

Nice!!!

I can't express the quality of the leaderboard... someone will be a lucky person!

Probably me.. I mean not taking any guesses at who is gonna win, but its probably gonna be me.

:D Jokes of course.

Oh very nice! I actually hadn't heard of that product before.

DD did a review on the front page myndcraft, if you would like to hear more.

Very cool giveaway prize, I want one of these bad.

MO, it is a great tool. I use mine every night and have combined it with a resistance rubber band that I have tied to my door. When I use to the leaderboard, I extend my right leg back and rotate my trunk while using the resistance band to really work my back muscles. You can really tweak the leaderboard with other simple tools to just make it even more effective.

awesome - have seen these before, interesting - never considered as conditioning

This is actually one that everyone on this site could use! Can't wait!

Back