jcuray

Reaction score
Handicap
Finally Going out to the driving Range, April 15th sheesh Ny State Go figure And will probably do 9 hopefully 18 both Sat and Sunday Wish Me Luck guys.

Good luck JC

good luck JC and have fun!

Good luck JC, and have fun out there!

Good luck jc!

Finally Going out to the driving Range, April 15th sheesh Ny State Go figure And will probably do 9 hopefully 18 both Sat and Sunday Wish Me Luck guys.

wow, congrats sir ... hope you hit them long and straight!!! :clap:

Well guys I just got back from the range I brought out the 3, 4, 5, Tour Edge Ironwood Bazookas with a large bucket of balls hour and a half I hit each of the clubs when I wasn't topping the ball only about 10 times about 150 to 175 in the air with 1/2 swings a lot of the time (from observation from my neighbor who I went with) not bad I think I like these clubs already I still make mistakes with a club fitted to me but a lot less and the mishits which were topping the ball went at least 80 to 100 yards (YEA) thing with the driving range I get tired after 1 1/2 hours my legs because of the cerebral palsy and because of the turf mats I got to clean the clubs now at least I know where contact was made LOL can't wait until this weekend, man it's like a drug addict getting a fix LOL.

Sounds like the range was good. I'm jealous of you getting to play!

Back