Cumulus Golf Card

Osahar

Working on the swing
Reaction score
One of our local Radio Groups puts this out every year. These are going on sale tomorrow morning @ 9:00am and I'm kinda excited. There are only 150 available, so my fiance is going to be on her pc to try and get one for me since I'll be driving to work. If I get lucky, it'll be a good excuse to get out and explore the areas courses a bit more, since some of these are up to 45 minutes or more away for me (40-50 miles from my home). Plus several of them are right on the shores of either the Atlantic or the Indian River Lagoon which makes for some nice scenery. :clap:

The card is for 1 round of golf w/cart at 12 local courses for $179 (~$415 value). Here's the course list for anyone interested:

Turtle Creek Golf Club - Rockledge, FL
The Majors Golf Club - Palm Bay, FL
Sandridge Golf Club - Vero Beach, FL
The Habitat at Valkaria - Grant-Valkaria, FL
Baytree National Golf Links - Melbourne, FL
Duran Golf Club - Viera, FL
The Great Outdoors - Titusville, FL
Sebastian Municipal - Sebastian, FL
Royal Oak Resort and Golf Club - Titusville, FL
Cocoa Beach Country Club - Cocoa Beach, FL
Spessard Holland Golf Course - Melbourne Beach, FL
The Savannahs - Merritt Island, FL

That's awesome!

There is a similar program here, but all the rounds are Monday thru Friday only, so I can't get one.

Woot! She got on and was able to get me one this morning. Looks like I get to do a little travelling this summer/fall and play some different courses! :twist:

Congrats Osahar

Im jealous, there is nothing like that out here.

Seems like I used to always see one of those cards for Kansas City. Seems like it had a lot of restrictions on it though.

Back