Taking my gf to see New Moon...

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
today. Hopefully I dont lose my man card for going to see it.

questionable at best... hopefully she takes care of you haha

lol we can only hope. I should at least get to pick out a new Cleveland wedge!

I still have my man card after seeing the first one, I actually liked took a little while but my high school friend still accept me. (It helps that i'm 6 2 and 185 :act-up:)

I still have my man card after seeing the first one, I actually liked took a little while but my high school friend still accept me. (It helps that i'm 6 2 and 185 :act-up:)

You think you do, but you really don't. You have to stand in line behind Kevin to get it back! :D :D :D

You think you do, but you really don't. You have to stand in line behind Kevin to get it back! :D :D :D

Oh yeah! Well sir I challenge you to a long drive contest three paces back of the front tee box then swing farthest ball wins. :blob:

Does it count if you saw the first movie with a guy friend and you had no idea that it was a romantic movie? We went last year and thought it was a vampire movie, once we purchased the tickets and went past the doors did we then realize something was wrong as there was a line of about 200 girls waiting to get in.

Does it count if you saw the first movie with a guy friend and you had no idea that it was a romantic movie? We went last year and thought it was a vampire movie, once we purchased the tickets and went past the doors did we then realize something was wrong as there was a line of about 200 girls waiting to get in.

I'd say you were brave with 200 parents warning their daughters to not sit near you or your friend.

I'd say you were brave with 200 parents warning their daughters to not sit near you or your friend.

I guess since it was 2 guys they were not worried. :D But I did still keep the mandatory seat between us even though the theater was packed!

Back