Golf Instruction in West Palm Beach

MPL3431

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone. I just moved down to Wes Palm Beach and looking for a good golf instructor for myself and wife. I have done numerous searches and there are a lot out there so not sure if anyone has had any good experiences. Thanks in advance for all the responses.

Mike

The best thing I can recommend is going to a handful of courses and "interviewing" instructors. Most good instructors will take the time to find out what you are looking for and explain how they can help. You should get a pretty good feeling out of the person that will click for you. Then you try it out.

Good instruction is all relevant, because what meshes with some does not mesh for others. For instance I like an instructor that works with feel and small drills, while one of my playing partners prefers someone that is extremely technical because he is a former engineer. We have both found great instructors for our games.

And of course we have a teaching professional on our forums in the Ask the Pro section that can help as well.

You'll find a great instructor, you need to try a few out and see which one is the best fit for you. I've had an instructor (the same one) since July 2009 and see her on a weekly to every other week basis. Good luck :good:

Back