Chicken Wings - What’s your choice?

12 drums Teri Hot grilled with some black crust

All fried, mixture is fine with me.

10 hot buffalo
10 jerk

Growing up in WNY and living near the home of the Buffalo Wing. My favorite to date are from a local place called Jeremiah's, the sauce is called Nawlins Blues and is a mix of medium buffalo sauce/parm garlic/blue cheese. I always order the wings extra crispy and they are a-mazing!

10 would have to be Hooter's breaded Daytona wings, and the other 10 would be the breaded and fried ones you see on a lot of Chinese buffets (crispy and delicious, usually with a hint of garlic).

Don't hate on me THP, but I've never really understood the idea of chicken wings. They are small, not a lot of meat, messy. I can't ever recall having ordered them myself. Its always someone else who says "lets get some wings!"

Don't get me wrong, I'll eat them and they can be tasty, but it seems like a lot of work for not much reward.

Give me all drums out of the air fryer and coated with Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning with some blue cheese.

If I'm going out I'll take drums again with lime pepper dry rub. I'll then take Wango sauce and suicide sauce on the side with lots of blue cheese and a couple large beers.

Then a meat coma induced nap. Heaven on Earth.

Don't hate on me THP, but I've never really understood the idea of chicken wings. They are small, not a lot of meat, messy. I can't ever recall having ordered them myself. Its always someone else who says "lets get some wings!"

Don't get me wrong, I'll eat them and they can be tasty, but it seems like a lot of work for not much reward.

I don't even want to know your thoughts on crawfish then.

I don't even want to know your thoughts on crawfish then.

Don't have any, because I've never eaten them! :laugh:

And, as you might have guessed, I have no desire to.

Prefer drumsticks over wings, but not by much. Fire On the mountain in portland does my favorite, spicy peanut with some ranch and a side of tots and I am good to go.

When my seniors group have their semi-annual wings and suds thing after golf, I go for the hottest ones they have ("double hot"). I usually have twice as many as the other guys don't like them as hot. (Other than that, I never have wings)

5 Original Buffalo
5 100% Pain Sauce
5 Strawberry/Habanero
5 Korean BBQ

I'm hungry now...

Captain Morgan "back on the grill" (local spot's wings & yuengs), garlic parm, and regular buffalo sauce would be my combo

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m gonna have to find some of these Habanero varieties. They sound awesome. I also tried salt/vinegar recently they paired well with a hot buffalo 50/50 split.

I like things hot, but I don't do dairy and most of the sauces have either butter or margarine so that's a no go, BUT when I got to B-W-3, I get the hot BBQ, with desert heat. At Hooters is go with hot Daytona wings, everywhere else I just play it by ear, but try and get them hot. I like drummies but will get flappers also not too choosy.

At home I do my own sauce.

Wing Stop- 20 bone in, Mild with ranch.....thats all....

Always drummies. Fried & dusted with a chipotle dry rub or coal fired with lemon & basil

Is Tequilla Lime a wrong answer?

Lemon and herb is my go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wings on my Rectec smoker, 275 degrees for 90 minutes, crank to 350 for 10 more.

wings.jpg

wings-2.jpg

Peanut butter and jelly chicken wings, salt and vinegar or all dressed. Yummy

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Peanut butter and jelly chicken wings, salt and vinegar or all dressed. Yummy

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Wait... hold up. Please explain that first one.

Back when I ate sugar my favorite was like a sweet Thai chili wing...

But I’m off the magic white stuff so I go buffalo or garlic parm, tasty as all heck. My problem with wings is portion control, I’ve killed 50 wings at a Hooters before and felt fine after.

Always drummies. Fried & dusted with a chipotle dry rub or coal fired with lemon & basil

A local joint allows you to pick and they’re decently priced, 20 pretty decent drummies for like 22 bucks

Back when I ate sugar my favorite was like a sweet Thai chili wing...

But I’m off the magic white stuff so I go buffalo or garlic parm, tasty as all heck. My problem with wings is portion control, I’ve killed 50 wings at a Hooters before and felt fine after.

I went 100 wings in one sitting once in college when I weighed about 135. Now thirty something years older, 10 pounds heavier and would be pushing it to finish off 20.

Back